cinavia???

pizzaman

hi all,

i met a girl in a pub who sold me some DVD's as i go to play them a message comes up on screen saying i cannot play this on my dvd player because cinavia rules wont let me. if i fast forward before this message i can see the film (at speed) i have 2 sony dvd players (1 ps3 and one dvd player) both of these stop the movies at different points. one actually plays longer than the other but then the message comes up again.

anyone know how i can watch these films?

The best you can do is either watch them though your pc or if you have an older dvd player that is not connected to the internet. That being said, both of those ideas are strictly theoretical and for informational purposes only. Techkings does not condone copyright infringement.

Cinevia is a copy protection that is in the players firmware and is triggered by a watermark in the audio of the file. my lg bp125 has it, but luckily it is only enabled on the disc, USB will play past cinevia.
There is a software that says it will remove the watermark from your file but i have never tried it, its called dvd-ranger (torrentfreak.com/dvd-ranger-cracks-unbeatable-cinavia-anti-piracy-system-140524/)
Hope this helps.

Back