cline setup help please?

Set it up in your cccam.cfg file which is located in the etc folder.

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ----------

You will also have to check and see wether your mgcamd is active or cccam.

If mgcamd is selected then disable startup and stop it.

The enable auto start on your cccam and start it.

ok, I was told the mgcam is better than cccam
that's why I wanted to change it but I will stick to cccam
I just installed an openvix but when I open etc,there's no cccam.cfg
I checked usr/keys and no newcamd.list and mg.cfg

No there is no need for the newcamd.list for a cline.

C line details go into cccam.cfg file which is located in etc folder then scroll down and you'll see it. Right click and choose view/ edit and then enter your details.

ok I'm trying it out now and will let u know the outcome
but need to flash it with a back openvix back up which has cccam.cfg in the etc file already
there are loads which I have tried,can you recommend a good one
thanks

ok I'm trying it out now and will let u know the outcome
but need to flash it with a back openvix back up which has cccam.cfg in the etc file already
there are loads which I have tried,can you recommend a good one
thanks

Is there any particular reason as to why its openvix when you could flash the box with the wooshbuild and have all the cams installed with the build?

no reason but been told openvix is the easiest among all
will try wooshbuild then,is this one open atv? was told its very difficult to set up

no reason but been told openvix is the easiest among all
will try wooshbuild then,is this one open atv? was told its very difficult to set up

wooshbuild difficult? that's why its the most popular download on the forum for Zgemma, this build helps non techy minded people with a cams transfer file to add your cccam line

does sucmnsee uses openatv right
I'm trying to use the wooshbuild
using cccam is it also found in etc file thanks

Sucmnsee image is vix. Search idiots guide to installing sucmnsee and follow it. It tell you's every single thing you need to do in the thread.

Hi guys, I used wooshbuild the latest one with all the cams and everything but when I got to the point where I have to update to the newest for H2H it wouldn't let me so had no option than to use one for H2S after all went smoothly but after everything was done still can't get it working.
I believe it's to do with my line
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Back