Cloud ibox 2 plus image question

plantman

Sorry for the boring repeated question - ive got the ibox plus and flashed it with an older image, all working fine apart from the cline i entered, the stream freezes every few seconds.

Now my mates older box worked ok at my house so im wondering of its the image maybe, its got cccam 2.3.0 on it, ive turned off freeze checking and looked up making an ignore list to see if it was freezing because of the other channels.

my quick question is should i reflash it with an image off the downloads section here or try figure out the problem, the image i used was a helios 016 backup.

and with my mates 1st edition ibox working fine i presume its the image?

Andy

may not be a problem with the image it could be your line. however, if you want to eliminate the image just do a re-flash the downloads from here will be safe enough.

Thanks for the reply, ive tried a few clines and they have all been the same, i do have a complex firewall but with the other box working smooth i cant see it being that either. I think ill try the image and see if thats any better.

Cheers

Andy

good luck, if you have used a few it is more than likley a network issue however, worth re-flashing to see if that resolves the problem.

good luck, if you have used a few it is more than likley a network issue however, worth re-flashing to see if that resolves the problem.

Wouldnt the other box have had the same freeze issues though? he brought his round for me to fix and when i got it working it worked like a dream so i bought my own, set it up and got the freeze issues.
Anyway ill see if the flash sorts it, can i put nlines into ccam.cfg or do i need another plugin?

Ur can but nlines are meant to be used in mgcamd.
Before that tho id try uninstalling cccam 2.3.0 and installing 2.1.3 just as a last go.

if you are convinced their is no issue with your network it has to be the line. to be honest i cannot see it being a problem with the image.

Last edited:
If you have freeze free lines on another box put them in to test. If you get freezing in new box with these lines then you may have a issue. I have been using lines for quite a few years and freezing is nearly always down to the server. Euro servers are not always good.

right, flashed it with an image from here which has 2.1.3 on it, same issues, when i look at the ccam info webpage it is disconnecting and then reconnecting which is causing the freeze. ill try the network cable first and see if thats the cause, next i suppose the firewall :(

1st simple thing is try network wizard. Its v simple but u never know.
Ur not on talk talk are u lol (jk)

lol ive set static ip on it, im on plusnet and normal usage is fine (im on fibre) ive opened the firewall to all traffic and its still doing it. Is there a cline test code that i can use? i dont want to post where i get mone from in case i breaks any rules.

If theres any one u TRUST to test ur line send them and see what they say. U said ur mate has 1?
Make sure ur box is off the entire time he has it on.

If theres any one u TRUST to test ur line send them and see what they say. U said ur mate has 1?
Make sure ur box is off the entire time he has it on.

He doesnt know what he is doing, if i mentioned ftp to him he wouldnt have a clue lol, ive tried 3 different ones and all do the same, connect for a few seconds then disconnect. its either the network card on the ibox or my router, ill have a mess around and probably take my box over to his house and see if i can get it working there. Thanks for all the quick replies guys.

Just an update, it was the cline, i spent hours messing with setting and port forwarding ect, then i found a couple of test lines and they worked loads better. would i be better off installing mgcamd and getting a nline for better stability?

Help Please!!!
I have cloud ibox 2 plus with open vix. Now turned on the box it is just frozen on "openvix" and front panel of the box says boot.
Nothing is happening.
Please help.
Thanks
Mokarram

Apparently yes. But good cline or nline should work in cccam. But mgcamd supposed to be better for nline.

all my boxes are on nlines with far less problems as when i had clines as there were too many stop/starts.

Help Please!!!
I have cloud ibox 2 plus with open vix. Now turned on the box it is just frozen on "openvix" and front panel of the box says boot.
Nothing is happening.
Please help.
Thanks
Mokarram

Ive had that problem in 1 house over past week. 3 diff boxs tried. All working fine in other houses. Unplug for 1 min and keep trying. I cant get to the house til tomorrow to fix but ive feeling its the hdmi check or sat cable or hdd. Wont know til get there sorry.

Back