Cloud Ibox 2 plus issue

duc748

Hi and thanks to all in advance
Purchased this genuine receiver above 12 months ago having flashed many images without any problem using C:line. Now after trying the latest images I am running into problems such as no connection with FileZilla on some sources,unable to add softcams,etc. Have also tried later images with no joy. Annoying as never had any problems until now. Hope someone can shed some light as to what is happening?
Many thanks

Install a older backup image which you can find here in download section there is no need to be on latest images espcially with these old boxes they can't handle the new images.

Install a older backup image which you can find here in download section there is no need to be on latest images espcially with these old boxes they can't handle the new images.
Thank you for the reply
Have tried so many of the older images to no avail. Followed what I have always done but strangely nothing

Thank you for the reply
Have tried so many of the older images to no avail. Followed what I have always done but strangely nothing

Have you tried the backup images that are posted in download section here for that box? The last time I flashed one of these boxes I used one from there I think it was sucmnsee one it worked the best you will get from that box.

If you still have issues after flashing that then it must be something else you are doing.

It's sometimes worth investing in a newer box which is quicker and has more up to date support

Hi again and thank you
Now have the firmware you mention up and running. Trouble now I have is the C:line works on an old receiver but not on the cloud ibox yet some free test lines are working. Would you have any clue as to why this is the case?

Back