Cloud ibox 2 plus remote issues

Could really use some help, not sure if its the remote or my vix settings. ever time I hit a button on the remote, it brings up the wrong menu, or does noting at all, for example when I hit the CH+ button it brings up the EPG menu!!!. which has made the box useless.

I found the cloud ibox 2 plus remotes useless, I ended up getting universal remotes for my box`s but you cant use any kind of universal remote ,Logitech harmony remotes are excellent on these boxes

Thx Jagzy, just hope its the remote, and nothing more serious. I had a look at the Logitech harmony remote which do you use? they range of ebay from £20-£220

Will give that ago to save a bit of cash, on a seperate note, I downloaded sucmnsee vix image, and everything else seems to be working fine except I am only getting a partial epg, this seems to be the case on my cloud ibox, and a family member ZGemma, what step do I need to take in order to resolve this?

Will give that ago to save a bit of cash, on a seperate note, I downloaded sucmnsee vix image, and everything else seems to be working fine except I am only getting a partial epg, this seems to be the case on my cloud ibox, and a family member ZGemma, what step do I need to take in order to resolve this?

I actually have a spare inbox remote. Will send it to you if you like. Pm me your details if you want it.

Back