Cloud Ibox 2 plus SE EPG & ABM "timeout for tuner lock"

kerrison

My box was fine for a couple of month when I first got it, now when my box goes to update my EPG or my auto bouquets it won't update and all I get is an error saying timeout for tuner lock and I can't seem to fix this no matter what I do.

I have great signal strength, all channels still work, I have done blind scans which still pick up all channels, I have tried most things which include deleting the plugins and reinstalling as well as giving the box a software update.

Any help appreciated please (y)

My box was fine for a couple of month when I first got it, now when my box goes to update my EPG or my auto bouquets it won't update and all I get is an error saying timeout for tuner lock and I can't seem to fix this no matter what I do.

I have great signal strength, all channels still work, I have done blind scans which still pick up all channels, I have tried most things which include deleting the plugins and reinstalling as well as giving the box a software update.

Any help appreciated please (y)

Hi

If the box is a twin tuner, in tuner configuration set tuner b to not configured and then try again...

Hope this sorts the issue

Regards

Hi mate,

its not not a twin tuner I'm afraid, when I go into tuner configuration it only shows tuner a anyhow, do you have any other ideas?

thanks for your reply

In tuner config if you have you setting as simple, then change it to advance, select your satellite to 28.2 and change lnb to lnb 1 and save it.

regards

I have just done this and still epg and ABM showing up with the tuner lock :-( any other ideas?

Thanks again!

I went into providers and I have freesat set to no already then sky Republic of Ireland yes sky UK yes sky UK sd yes everything else is set to no, does this sound about right? Anyhow on those settings ABM still won't run....

Just to note I also have auto bouquets 28.2e plugin enabled at the moment due to the ABM not working would this interfere at all?

Yeah that one is running okay but I don't like the channel list on that one of I'm honest, but anyway I just set it just to sky sd and my area and still no luck with ABM and cross epg :-/

You might have to do an automatic scan if you already have skyuk selected in cross epg opentv providers?

Ok will try that and report back soon as it doesn't work again :-( lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ----------

I did that and it still didn't work, I then changed over the ariel feeds as I have 2 1 is spare and not used and then hey presto it worked??? Maybe a problem with the line in on the lnb with the other cable?

Lol, that's why earlier poster asked about twin tuner lol its mostly the screw on connector being loose

Erm just gone to do ABM update and epg update today and I'm getting the error message again :-( what the hell???

Back