Cloud ibox 2 plus se. Help needed

brycie

Hi guy's

hopefully someone can help. My AutoBouquetsMaker won't download anymore, every time I try to download it or when it's set to do it automatically I keep getting the message that my receiver has encountered a software error & has to restart. The person who set the box up for me put the image on a disc for me & I've put it on a pen drive & re flashed the box several times but still keep getting the same error.

Has anybody had this problem before & is there a simple fix for it?

you could try removing the plugin, and reinstalling...

plugins > red to remove and select autobouquetsmaker

plugins > green to download and reinstall autobouquetsmaker

restart the box and then try again.

When I press the green button to download plugins nothing comes up.

then you have an issue with your internet connection.

It's always been like that since the guy set it up for me with not being able to download plugins, My internet is 150Mb Virgin Media & it's connected with the ethernet cable. Everything worked fine until last week when I noticed that the EPG had somehow changed from downloading to my pen drive to the memory on the box & after flashing the box & setting it all up again for the EPG to store on the memory stick I keep getting the error.

Do you know how I could get the error off the box to put on here???

If you can not download plugins it maybe that the image has been blocked from the provider from accessing the list or in the settings on the box it has been set to block any installs.

Might be worth just installing another image/backup

If you can not download plugins it maybe that the image has been blocked from the provider from accessing the list or in the settings on the box it has been set to block any installs.

Might be worth just installing another image/backup

I said to the guy who set it up for me & he said the Image on it is fine it sound's like an issue with the box as I've reflashed it several times & still getting the same error.

I've asked him to send me the details for the Cccam so I can get my channel's back on it, fingers crossed a new image works (y)

I've put Vix Apollo 131 by Sucmnsee on the box & all seem's to be working fine now but with the AutoBouquets that's in that build the EPG button doesn't show the same way as with the AutoBouquetsMaker E2. Does anybody know how to get the EPG button to show all the channels the way ABM E2 did rather than having to choose between all Channels, Entertainment, Sport & what have you.

hi brycie, i have a cloudibox2plus but i cannot update it no more neither , can you tell me where you got the vic image from my current image is a vixs image with a waterfall ?

Thanks

Back