cloud ibox 2 plus

mozblade

hi woke up this morning to find my internet was down. no ive got that sorted. I cant get sly channels on my cloud ibox 2 plus, ive done an network test and everything is fine. please help me.

hi woke up this morning to find my internet was down. no ive got that sorted. I cant get sly channels on my cloud ibox 2 plus, ive done an network test and everything is fine. please help me.
Depends what image your using,go into softcam manager and you will see your cams,cccam or mgcamd,depends on which one your using but you will need to restart it to get your paid channels back on

done that but no luck. my zegemma s2 box is works fine. but my cloud ibox 2 se and my skybox f3 no pic on sly channels. ive restarted mgcamd on both but no luck

Power down the zgemma box and see if either of the other 2 boxes will work,if your line is not multiroom for 4 connections it could be the server not allowing you to connect the 4 lines

yeah tried that . had a word with line provider he says its ok for the amount of boxes I'm using. its strange

Delete the line off the openbox and reload it as cccam instead of newcamd and go into the settings and check for online/offline

Back