Cloud ibox 2+ SE setup questions

Is it an SE box or standard version? Did you leave the pen in to flash for at least 10mins? You may just need to do a low level full format on the pen (or try another pen) and then a full windows format. A programme to do the low level foramt is HDD guru

Box is a SE (non Scart only HDMI) No Luck, tried a low level format, 2 different USB's but the box keeps booting as normal and will not flash. Thinking that I may need to update the bootloader?

---------- Post Merged at 05:19 PM ----------

When you say did you leave the pen in for 10 mins, I did not as the box booted as normal (ie tv on screen), I was expecting a blank screen?

If it is 12months old then it can't be an SE version as they only came out late 2014-early 2015. Did you use HDD guru for the full low level format and then followed by Windows full format?

What image are you trying to load? Have you tried one of Sucmnsee's in Downloads section, prob VIX 113

Like snapper says double check ur model.

If its over 12 months old could be old bootloader. But MAKE SURE you use correct bootloader or else. Also be sure its not a clone box saying made in Korea. .......

Ok, so it would help if I was looking at the back of the correct box. It is a standard box with scart and HDMI. there is a sticker on the bottom that reads Air 1000HD, and the boards have air digital ddt 1000hd wrote on them. I attach a pic for completeness. As this box belongs to a family member I am in no rush and will follow your advise to the letter so as to not brick the stb.

Thanks

1000HD.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:13 AM ----------

I have decided to start a new thread as this one relates to the SE which my box is not.
Thanks for your help so far

Back