Cloud Ibox 2 Setup

Hello,

Would like some help setting this up from scratch, I've loaded the channels via the search function, seemed a little funky via linux but it's done.

I'm sure I read somewhere you can set the EPG up to be more user friendly as that feels a little clunky atm?

Also could do with some help setting up and ad-dons that are worth having along with the ccam, I don't see where the update/upgrade via USB is?

Isn't one which question was that answering too?

Anywhere you trust to download that from?

How do you setup manually? Not really looked but again didn't look straight forward.

Google dreambox control centre. Install to pc.
look in downloads in cloud section here for a backup umage mostly set up. OR if u want go to cloud-iboxdotnet and download a raw image u will set up urself.
find ur supplier to get ur "gift" back or get new one. For new one look in General satallite section here am request new.

From sound of it if u wanna get up and running quick u want backup. Unless im underestimating u?

The box seems to come pre-installed with everything going, I just been reading your intial thread regarding setting it up.

Just accessed the box through filezilla.

Ill have a nose at what you mentioned too.

Yif u got in with filezilla open /etc folder. Find CCcam.cfg and copy to pc. Thats the gift. If not there its /usr/keys and copy newcamd.list. it'll be one of those.

Sorey got threads confused. U dont need image

Do u have ur details there?
is it in the form of a line? Should end up looking like this with blah being ur details

C: blah.blah.org blahh blahblah blahblah 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Using filezilla edit the file in etc to read like above. Or just copy and paste if it was given to u like above.
---------- Post Merged at 10:13 PM ----------

No probs sorry wasnt free most of eve

Last edited:
I did the one I was using test wise, thats been working none stop on the other box, but I just can't get this one to work as yet, followed your steps and it shows up on the last config viewer on the softcam setup menu but doesn't seem to decrypt, though I see this box doesn't really tell you when it's not.

2cmsm6e.jpg
This you mean?

Imho yes. Also more people to help.

U can start here

Cloud Ibox - Downloads - TechKings

The images there are mostly set up.
I like vix 022 best.
or get raw from cloud-iboxdotnet. But they're lots of work for new user.
Make sure u know u have 2+ or 2+SE? Se has no scart.
good luck dude

Already thought against that after finding a setup thread, just trying to update and sort cccam out with a fresh install as I deleted the original config file.

Unfortunately or fortunately I semi Bricked it, then installed Vix, which was pretty easy and straight forward, but the menu section isn't really fitting to screen, thought I'd try the positioner first but that doesn't seem to do anything. Any thoughts?

Menu
setup
system
user interface
position. Thats what you tried?

Also try changing to/from 720 in av settings. Or use tv to go through diff sizes.
is it 2+ or 2+ SE?

I have it set on 1080p thinking that's what I would need to put it at for the channels it's a 2013 50" LG Plasma (Or is that setting just for the menus?)

It's 2+ SE.

Sorry with se I couldnt get it to size down. The 2+ had this error early in Apollo too. Try going through and change to 720 or use tv remote screen size button. On mine uv got 4:3 16:9 etc. U need "full"

I did as you said set it to 720p then to automatic sizing, then went into the options and it re-positioned. Now scanning for channels see what it does there with Cbeebs for the Little one in HD

Back