Cloud ibox 3 - to wait or not to wait?

should i wait for the cloud ibox 3 with twin satellite tuners to come on to the market or purchase something like the Golden Media Wizard HD Vote, which is available now, with twin satellite tuners for circa £90
I like the spec of the cloud 3 and it appears to have more going for it.
The spec of the Wizard seems a bit short on detail too.

it is already out. i had some last week which i sold to my friends however, people reporting they will cost £90 are a little off the mark as they cost more than that to buy. i was selling at 140 a bloke is selling them on fleebay for £199 if i was to get enough intrest on here i would get some however, a small deposit would have to be paid first.

yep!!
1. Linux Operating System
2. 2xTuner (DVB-S/S2+T2/C Sat Tuner built-in)
3. Multimedia plug-in supported
4. HDMI up to 1080p
5. 1 x Smartcard-Reader
6. 2 x USB2.0
7. Support USB WIFI
8. 100 Mbit Ethernet Interface
9. Advanced EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
10. Full automatic service scan
11. Cool silent fanless running
12. Low deep-standby power consumption under 1 W
13. HDTV Receiver MHEG-2/4 H. 264
14. 3D Ready
15. CPU500 MHz BCM MIPS Precessor Linux OS
16. Excellent sound quality in Dolby Digital
17. Scart Connection
18. USB PVR Support of external HDD (HDD Optional)
19. Parental Control
20. OSD into many languages and graphics (Skins)
21. Webinterface, WEB Remotcontrol
22. DISEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and USAL's
23. External power supply12V 3A

Last edited:
Correct me if i'm wrong but the specs mentioned in the previous post #6 are for a cloud ibox 3 with 2xTuner (DVB-S/S2+T2/C Sat Tuner built-in) which has been available for a litttle while.
The one I am after is the box with 2xTuner DVB-S/S2: that is twin satellite inputs
Being somewhat short of knowledge and relying on other info I am labouring under the impression that the T2 Tuner is for Terrestial signals.
Always willing to be corrected and put in my place!

Correct me if i'm wrong but the specs mentioned in the previous post #6 are for a cloud ibox 3 with 2xTuner (DVB-S/S2+T2/C Sat Tuner built-in) which has been available for a litttle while.
The one I am after is the box with 2xTuner DVB-S/S2: that is twin satellite inputs
Being somewhat short of knowledge and relying on other info I am labouring under the impression that the T2 Tuner is for Terrestial signals.
Always willing to be corrected and put in my place!
That's what I thought aswel mate

oh i taken the spec off the wromg box sorry lads. there is one with the twin sat tuner which is out now. as they are from the same supplier.

Last edited:
no need for apologies mike - getting to grips with the myriad of lower cost boxes and all their specs must be like going thro a minefield - it is for me any way - at least you've confirmed my brain cells seem to be working ok!

I would be interested in ordering one Mike123 should you get anymore!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

i will be selling a 125 delivered. they cost about £110.00 by the time you pay del and duty.

Ok cheers, that isn't too bad at all. Any idea when you will have some in, or are you ordering them as you get interest?

Thanks DigitalGhost - peeps should remember that the box currently mentioned in post 17 has one satelite input and one terrestial input.
For those wanting 2 satellite inputs i have been advised by the supplier mentioned in post 17 that the 2 satellite input version will be available from them in a week to ten days - they say

you can get them now satboynoob. it just takes 8-10 days for them to be delivered. people are saying they are £90 this is true i am not a beliver in clone boxes but the £90 versions will overheat like the cheap versions of the cloud box. the ones i sell i are not as cheaply made and do not over heat. like i said i will not just order some as i am not really a dealer a small refundable deposit will have to be taken i will need 10 orders to make it worth my while. i wil also supply a setup guide in plain english so you dont have to keep posting qustions and you will be set up in 20 mins

Thanks DigitalGhost - peeps should remember that the box currently mentioned in post 17 has one satelite input and one terrestial input.
For those wanting 2 satellite inputs i have been advised by the supplier mentioned in post 17 that the 2 satellite input version will be available from them in a week to ten days - they say
seen one on ebay for 200 quid PMSL for a vu clone.
just get 2 single boxes cheaper

Last edited:
Back