Cloud -Ibox II Plus box wont boot

HI all, i have a Ibox II plus box and it wont boot.
when i put the power on all i get is the linux penguin on there and it dosnt budge
i have tried flashing with a file .. but i dont know if the file im trying to flash it with is any good.. or if my procedure is correct etc..
i am ideally after the sky skin.. and subscribe to the extras you can get throught these boxes..
any help would be really appreciated.. thanks in advance.

i have the same problem but mines is stuck on boot downloaded openvix put it into the box then U-Cr came on the box can you help plz cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i have the same problem but mines is stuck on boot downloaded openvix put it into the box then U-Cr came on the box can you help plz cheers

when u put your usb in box it takes a few mins to flash wait till it says done on box then restart box

dont no if ive got the right one can you teĺ me one to download cheers

dont no if ive got the right one can you teĺ me one to download cheers

go to the link above you should see your box there enter then go into what image you want download latest image try that m8

done that mate but when i take out the usb and pull the plug it goes bck to boot

This image by one of our members works well and is for the ibox 2plus, not the se, although its not up to
date its very stable and easy to get going.
Do a low level format then a full format using fat32 and stick the unzipped image on the root of the usb
and it should work, if not try a good brand like kingston or sandisk and bellow 8gb if possible and remove
the rj45 ethernet plug from the back,as somtimes the drive does not seat correctly

New Vix 3.2.015 Cloud iBox 2+ (not se) sucmnsee - Downloads - TechKings

Hi all I tried to install second openvix image via image manager on zgemma2s it seemed to add in and rebooted now stuck on boot on zgemma and have no signal on TV I have checked other posts here but as I'm completely stupid can someone help me or point me in the right direction for a step by step guide to get box to flash and start up again

ethnik87 - you need to post in the zgemma 2s section and also make sure you're using an image suitable for the zgemma - you will find images in the correct section by sucmnsee and wooshman

Zgemma-star 2S

All your answers and guides will be in this section

hi guys im tryin to sort my m8s cloud ibox 2 + never done 1 of these boxes before so hope i get it workin have flashed it but it just says ... configure

ive done a re flash on my box can anyone help with the nxt stage as ive tried a few downloads ive been told on hear but no joy its cloud ibox 2 plus it just goes bck to boot on the lcd and openvix on the tv cheers

na mate but i sent a usb stick and hes put the bck up onto it case it happns again

Back