cloud ibox2 where to buy?

As a n00b to these boxes, are they easy to brick while setting up? I have an f5s and for just watching tv it's good enough. Is it really much better apart from epg which i can live without?

As long as you dont run a bootloader theres very little chance of bricking it.
If ur just going to set it up and watch tv without using the ondemand, (limited) TSmedia, much better epg and working record function then its not much different.
I like the auto updating channel and epg too.
But these are budget clones so if you can afford up to about £120 theres better boxs out there. But to me these are good bang for buck boxs.
I tend to warn people off the skyboxs as a main tv source from not liking myself but loads are happy with them. Imho

Last edited:
As long as you dont run a bootloader theres very little chance of bricking it.
If ur just going to set it up and watch tv without using the ondemand, (limited) TSmedia, much better epg and working record function then its not much different.
I like the auto updating channel and epg too.
But these are budget clones so if you can afford up to about £120 theres better boxs out there. But to me these are good bang for buck boxs.
I tend to warn people off the skyboxs as a main tv source from not liking myself but loads are happy with them. Imho

I'm in Ireland so I'm not sure whether the bbc iplayer would work. I never bother recording either. The epg would be nice but I can live with the f5s as long as I get the football. I don't want to spend too much time playing with the box either, I prefer plug and play.

Back