cloud ibox2 where to buy?

I am also looking for 1 as these get all the hd channels back apparentley, did ask someone for 1 but they wanted 180 quid plus postage with gift

You could try ibox 3 with cable. If ur cable area. But 2+ cant get anything any other enigma two sat box cant get

Although its nowhere as easy as the skyboxs etc its no harder than any other enigma two boxs.
And if you use a pre set up image to flash with you could be up and running in an hr. Ill pm who I get off

and if you went for an original unit we have now got pdf download files for pc and laptop lol,more coming (y)

Although its nowhere as easy as the skyboxs etc its no harder than any other enigma two boxs.
And if you use a pre set up image to flash with you could be up and running in an hr. Ill pm who I get off

Up and running in a HR with a preset image ?, who created that then ? because I can setup a freshly flashed imaged from scratch on any of my 9 receivers in under ten minutes from start to finnish watching a encrypted channel on sky uk.

For a first timer who has to flash, ftp server to box, reset region as mines NI, and set up, mount etc a hdd?
I think an hours reasonable enough for that.to a 1st time enigma 2 user.

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 AM ----------

What ya mean dude? Pdf manuals for the boxes?

For all original boxes on enigma 2, there are now pdf "how to" 's on the forum

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Great idea. Solves repeating tips over and over. Have to have a nosey at the octagons as very similar.

Up and running in a HR with a preset image ?, who created that then ? because I can setup a freshly flashed imaged from scratch on any of my 9 receivers in under ten minutes from start to finnish watching a encrypted channel on sky uk.

I can set a box up in 30mins from scratch. with an auto scan.

the scan takes 15 to 20 mins ...how do you speed up the scan ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 AM ----------

I can set a box up in 30mins from scratch. with an auto scan.

the scan takes 15 to 20 mins ...how do you speed up the scan ?

EDIT...just tried single satelitte scan....its a lot faster.

Most of us can knock through it within 30 mins on a raw image.
But if you look through the forum, people new to this with no tech experience can take days to get even the simplest stuff going. I was just trying to give someone a little ballpark on what it would take a "nonexpert" to... lol

Most of us can knock through it within 30 mins on a raw image.
But if you look through the forum, people new to this with no tech experience can take days to get even the simplest stuff going. I was just trying to give someone a little ballpark on what it would take a "nonexpert" to... lol

I remember my first time,
the box nearly went in the bin.

Back