complete noob question regarding epg vu+ solo2

skooby

Hi all,

I have a vu+ solo2 and the blackhole image. Its working very well but I have one very simple question for you. When viewing the epg on multichannels what button do I press to watch the selected epg program?

Told you it was an easy one but I have tried pressing everything. At the moment I am having to drop back and enter the channel number.

skooby

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I have a vu+ solo2 and the blackhole image. Its working very well but I have one very simple question for you. When viewing the epg on multichannels what button do I press to watch the selected epg program?

Told you it was an easy one but I have tried pressing everything. At the moment I am having to drop back and enter the channel number.

skooby

Zap I think

Don't laugh but I have a Skybox F3, yeah I know!!! I'm thinking of buying a VU+ Solo2 as my next box, is the EPG comparable to the sky guide? And what is your overall opinion of the box?

Gaz

somewhere on forum probably on a skybox thread there are images of epg on vu duo running vix,7 day epg,solo2 one of the best boxes out there [ originals ]

Back