Cable Confused with new box help

Lez

new cable box H5 with open atv on it i`m having trouble flashing woosh it not flash no matter how many usb stick i try one sandisk one veratim plus others nothing the box goes to boot and boots up box off usb in booot up same thing so i thought give up on whoosh so tryed to load gift i have looked in softcam panel to find one cam that says no cam so tryed to install it loads tryers to download and goes off to close or reload i`ve also tryed going to zgemma site and putting open atv on a usb same thing am i missing something ?

before you put the flash files on the usb stick, format it with FAT 32 and rename the file called noforce to force and try again

Where it says no cam, have you not even tried to press the left / right arrow on the remote to scroll through the cams?

HMMMMM do this and its still same yes i did read and folllow time for tea n pull hair out now as just going to return it to zgemma where i got it from

VIX might come with softcam installed but if its not there to download and i`ve looked tryed other builds tryed the othr way of doing the softcm on many usb sticks it just didnt want to know so posted it back to zgemma

Hi lez
Did you unzip the firmware first before putting on usb stick and maybe tried taking it in and out of zgemma folder. I remember I had to try a few things to get mine to flash as it kept just booting as you described.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back