1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Cable Considering on buying a ZGemma Star H.2H

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by XSONY_NGUX, Jun 9, 2016.

1. XSONY_NGUX

XSONY_NGUX TK Veteran

{Cracking + Modding
    Unknown
    I have a few questions before i buy one

1. Is openvix the more stable firmware or openATV?
    2. For the openvix firmware, how do you disable updates from the box so it prevents a soft/hard brick?
    3. If i put picons on all the channels, will it slow down the speed of the box or will there be a minor difference?
    4. Can there be a possibility of signal issues causing the picture to glitch for satellite/cable channels? Someone said the tuner isn't as good as the H2.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. stu22

stu22 Registered

I can really only answer question 4 as I'v only just got my box a few days ago.

The satellite tuner is perfect however the Cable tuner is not as good as I hoped it would be.

On Cable, I get glitches using the H2H but none on my Dreambox.

3. londonfox

londonfox TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016