Cowell offered new ITV deal - reports

noelyf

VIP Member
Monday 13 September 2010

Reports claim that music mogul Simon Cowell has been offered £20 million by ITV to keep 'The X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent' on the air.

00038934-314.jpg

Cowell - TV commitments under discussion

The Sun reports that means an extra £4 million will be put into 'The X Factor'every year. The contract under discussion would be for at least two or three more years and Cowell would be taking a more prominent role on 'Britain's Got Talent'.

Recently Cowell has expressed doubts about his future on the shows and suggested schedule changes to accommodate his television commitments in the United States where is due to launch a US version of 'The X Factor' next year.

It is reported that Cowell's deal with the channel is currently worth £6m a year.

Meanwhile Cowell's friend Sinitta has said she doubts he will walk away from 'The X Factor'. Speaking to Metro she said "this guy is a workaholic" adding "I think he enjoys complaining as much as he likes working too hard. I think he'll do both [the UK and US shows]. He'll be tired and then just take a big holiday."

Maybe we could do something like that too Noel? just in case the auction thing doesn't work out.

LOL thats gas G, were doing something like this up in our GAA club, mind you I did'nt go up for it LOL :leaving:

I was thinking of doing a bit of this

Not the skate boarder now, the second guy
lol

[YOUTUBE]3u24NkJsqdE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Epic skateboard video![/url][/YOUTUBE]

Back