Customising what Boutiques are shown and getting it to stay that way

Adlard91

Hi

Im using the latest Wooshbuild Infinity on a Zgemma H2S
Based in UK, using Freesat aerial and an IPTV subscription

Thanks to some fantastic help on here my IPTV works well but I have issues with my Boutiques
Basically I have far too many of them and when I hide them within E-Channeliser they appear back each morning - same if I create a custom one

So what am I missing ?
Also, I dont seem to have a "all" channel boutique - with my options starting at Entertainment
All I really want is

All Channels
Kids Channels
IPTV Sport Channels
Favourite Channels

and I would like to be able to do it with it having no effect on channel numbers, so when my daughter types the number for Cbeebies thats what she gets

Cheers

For all channels on Sat in AutoBouquetsMaker providers change main bouquets to yes, note this will need to duplicate channels to add them to entertainment etc so you will see all channels bouquet numbers are correct then entertainment etc will be 4 digit numbers.

For iptv bouquets it depends what your using to add them if using e2m3u2bouquet plugin you can ftp etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet and edit the current sort file change bouquets from true to false and re arrange them read the top section of the file on how to save it.

You can use ABM hide section to hide ABM bouquets and ABM keep bouquets to keep none ABM bouquets.

In AutoBouquetsMaker, configure change keep none ABM bouquets to no green to save, you should have a keep bouquets section tick all the iptv bouquets you want to keep then green to save. To hide ABM bouquets goto hide section and tick your ABM bouquets you want to hide then green to save. Once your happy in ABM choose start scan.

Last edited:
Hi... Hope you can help. I'm using a great quality IPTV using a new H9T box.... So i don't want to complain too much
I've been told to download from plugins "aniptvadder" from my provider... His set up allows me to see far too many channels, so i've been trying to customise my EPG through OpenWebif. This is fine for a few hours to overnight.
Then all channels i've deleted and the arrangement of my epg goes back default..
Do you know of a way i can change them perminantly or change to a different setup..

Any advice will be greatful

Thanks

Not really sure what you mean by aniptvadder. The 2 most common methods of populating IPTV channels are via either the plugins SULS "IPTV Bouquet Maker" or else "Xtream Editor". Do you have any of these? OpenWebiif is just a means of accessing your box via a browser amongst other things

E2m3u2bouquet plugin allows you to edit bouquets and channels via the override xml file.
Code:
https://www.suls.co.uk/enigma2-iptv-plugin/
Once you've setup the plugin and ran it you will see a current sort file in etc/enigma2/ open the file and it will show you how to disable categories and rename to override.

The Direction i was given

Press Menu>Press Ok on Plugins>Press green>press ok on extensions>press ok on 'aniptvadder'>once installed>restart box
It's located in Plugins
Not really sure what you mean by aniptvadder. The 2 most common methods of populating IPTV channels are via either the plugins SULS "IPTV Bouquet Maker" or else "Xtream Editor". Do you have any of these? OpenWebiif is just a means of accessing your box via a browser amongst other things

Press Menu>Press Ok on Plugins>Press green>press ok on extensions>press ok on 'aniptvadder'>once installed>restart box

The Direction i was given

It's located in Plugins

IPTV ADDER...it sounds very much like a plugin for adding iptv to a box, not really a plugin for altering bouquets and editing channel lists etc

IPTV ADDER...it sounds very much like a plugin for adding iptv to a box, not really a plugin for altering bouquets and editing channel lists etc

IPTV Adder is a plugin solely to add your IPTV sub to your box from your supplier. Im with the same provider and they are brilliant !!!!
I don't bother altering the bouquets so I cant really help with that sorry ....

IPTV Adder is a plugin solely to add your IPTV sub to your box from your supplier. Im with the same provider and they are brilliant !!!!
I don't bother altering the bouquets so I cant really help with that sorry ....

I'll agree with you there... Quality is Brilliant... But have 12 BBC1 Channels is a pain.
I only want to customise my EPG..
I can do it on xtream ... the supplier doesn't use xtream Boooo Hoooo :-(

I am not sure how the IPTV Adder plugin works but a lot of these types of plugins are using SULS as a basis. On the off chance, do you have a folder called /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet

E2m3u2bouquet plugin allows you to edit bouquets and channels via the override xml file.
Code:
https://www.suls.co.uk/enigma2-iptv-plugin/
Once you've setup the plugin and ran it you will see a current sort file in etc/enigma2/ open the file and it will show you how to disable categories and rename to override.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ....
NO more multiple channels....
It works... Thanks again.
I'll wait till it reboots over night.... But it looks good

I am not sure how the IPTV Adder plugin works but a lot of these types of plugins are using SULS as a basis. On the off chance, do you have a folder called /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet

Yes.... Just had a play with it and so far ... All has changed.... Line by Line..
I'll wait for the reboot tonight

Make sure in the override file if you want to get rid of channels / dont let them show, change enabled to False rather than deleting the actual entries themselves

I've read that about the override file ... Not sure where that is... I've spent an hour going through file to locate it..

You need to create it. You will have a file called xxx-sort-current.xml where xxx is your IOTV provider. Copy this file and change the name to xxx-sort-override.xml

I'll agree with you there... Quality is Brilliant... But have 12 BBC1 Channels is a pain.
I only want to customise my EPG..
I can do it on xtream ... the supplier doesn't use xtream Boooo Hoooo :-(
Hi de.ath... it's strange you have so many BBC etc channels... I only have 2 ( 3 at the most) of the same channels...
I would send them an email and explain it to them... they're feed back is brilliant...

Hi de.ath... it's strange you have so many BBC etc channels... I only have 2 ( 3 at the most) of the same channels...
I would send them an email and explain it to them... they're feed back is brilliant...

Hi..They already know.
BBC hd
BBC sd
BBC scotland
BBC wales
BBC Ireland
The BBC list goes on..

Hi..They already know.
BBC hd
BBC sd
BBC scotland
BBC wales
BBC Ireland
The BBC list goes on..
This is because they dont know where every customer lives so they supply them all then its up to you to remove the ones you dont need.
Theres no other way they can do it

Hi im using xtreame editor for iptv. Wb infinity, just switched from ipab. How can i hide my unnecessary iptv bouquets?

Back