DCC problem

Hi. I have a dm800hd that I can't connect to dcc, it says network ok then telnet disconnected. I am using root and dreambox as user and password, I cant mind which image I installed. I know it is pli, I think I put on a clone safe image just incase. Is there anyway to find out the correct user name and password?
Thanks

Thanks for the reply lancable. I know the ip is correct as dcc finds the box, I can also connect through the network with my laptop. I have looked up about the box it is genuine, I am just going to flash it again.

Can anybody tell me if I can flash with openpli 3 with the latest dreamup? It is running 2.1 just now, do I need to update the bootloader first?
Thank you

first install 84D bootloader then upgrade your box through explorer after done again install bootloader 84D and then tick on reboot box.

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ----------

better u use mycomputer icon bar to put cline/nline to your box if dcc not works
simply type ur box ip in mycomputer bar example
ftp://urbox ip
then put user root pass dreambox by default
go to ur file destination which you want to update copy that to desktop edit save and put back to same folder were you copy and overwrite it

Back