dm500s

rajraju

Hello
Hi peep please help!! am trying to resurrect my mates dm500s so flashed it with commondo 15.0d dated 28.10.14 have connected to DCC can see the stuff in there like var etc what's next? i know i have to edit the important stuff but can't see the ccf file in there. what about the channels? cam pm in inbox if you wish.

thanks

if your image was backup image and poster on that image mention cccam was installed then you check in var/etc/CCcam.cfg if it was there then press edit on CCcam.cfg remove all data from that put your acess cline/nline save and start cccam on your box by press blue and select softcam cccam version.

if cccam was installed showing by pressing blue and CCcam.cfg not showing in var/etc folder then make any note pad on your pc and rename to CCcam.cfg put acess cline/nline and copy to var/etc/ folder.

if cccam was not installed then press blue and go to menu downloads/addons and there open cams or at softcam download cccam 2.21 or 2.30 restart box once and put acess cline/nline start cccam by pressing blue and select cam version which you installed.

note: i personally not used commando image and not know its excat options from where you download cccam but almost all images give cccam download option by pressing blue then addons then cams or softcam there you get cccam for your box.

Last edited:
Back