DM800 HD se bootloader and or image problem

hello everybody

hope somebody can help me ,something has gone wrong with my dm800 ,it is stuck in a loop
,when i turn it on it just gets to a green error screen (which only stays on for about
half a second) it says something like there`s been a software error and the box needs to
restart (it also mentions enigma2) and it does this continuosly ,anyway i`m wondering if
i need to flash the bootloader ,the enigma image or both ? ,i`ve been looking everywhere
for the plijade2 image but can`t find it anywhere ,also does anybody know where i can
download a bootloader file ? and which one do i need ? i`ve been trying to get this box
running correctly now for about 3 weeks (and i`m close to just giving up) and at one
point i thought i`d done it but the encrypted channels were still encrypted ,anyway
really really hope somebody out there can help me would really appreciate it

thanks in advance for any helpor replies ,really appreciate your time

just flash a new image did you install a new skin or something that's why it is stuck in a loop

just flash a new image did you install a new skin or something that's why it is stuck in a loop

hi bobby

i`ve had endless problems with this box :beg: and i`d kind of given up ,it stuck in this loop once before but it come out of it eventually ,anyway it booted ok and then i turned it off for a week but when i turned it on again it was permanently stuck in this loop :( ,anyway from what i`ve read the plijade2 image is the correct one but when i click on the link in the downloads section it doesn`t seem to be there and a new page opens , have you any idea where i can get the correct image to flash ? i`ve spent hours on forums and google to no avail

hope you can help

regards

Back