Dodgy IPTV seller Halostreams

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Member @snyotyson311 took £70 of a members money last week then went on to ignore the member and never gave him what he paid for. Can someone pass his details onto the blacklist group on telegram please.
Once again a member didn't read the first post of the request thread which offers advice how not to end up in this mess.

@snyotyson331 signed up to supporters shortly before ripping this member off because he needed to use our pm system. This means I'm able to give that money back to the person he robbed (I know it isn't much but better than nothing), and I now also hold his details to be able to shame and warn others.

PayPal user name Jack Balderson
halostream311@gmail.com
jameslesley567@gmail.com
YDGcast@protonmail.com

If you're taking out a sub from users here. Read the first post of the request thread!

IMG-20230523-WA0018.jpg

Admins are the only people allowed to name and shame sellers here. Do not post members details here. Contact us and we'll decide whether it goes up.

Last edited:
Member @snyotyson311 took £70 of a members money last week then went on to ignore the member and never gave him what he paid for. Can someone pass his details onto the blacklist group on telegram please.
Once again a member didn't read the first post of the request thread which offers advice how not to end up in this mess.

@snyotyson331 signed up to supporters shortly before ripping this member off because he needed to use our pm system. This means I'm able to give that money back to the person he robbed (I know it isn't much but better than nothing), and I now also hold his details to be able to shame and warn others.

PayPal user name Jack Balderson
halostream311@gmail.com
jameslesley567@gmail.com
YDGcast@protonmail.com

If you're taking out a sub from users here. Read the first post of the request thread!

View attachment 90768

Admins are the only people allowed to name and shame sellers here. Do not post members details here. Contact us and we'll decide whether it goes up.
Details passed (y)

One of the first times I've saw this need to happen on this forum.
I pmd him to take down one of his posts last week because he was trying to advertise that he sells in every post on the forum.
Didn't listen and then goes on to rip people off too
Great job admins 👍

Won’t lie. Had a seller this month go down on my 12m sub. Only one month in and his reply to me was spend more money to move to a different server lol.

Have contacted wheelo with the info. But has a little on his plate.
So what happenes will happen
If he gives you a new 12m line that means you have had a free month.
It's not unreasonable to ask for payment for that one month, he can't create 11 month lines.
Obviously if you've had six months he can provide a new 6m line

Won’t lie. Had a seller this month go down on my 12m sub. Only one month in and his reply to me was spend more money to move to a different server lol.
A reseller won't have much control if a panel has gone down he's not going to get the money back from the server owners meaning he will be out of pocket if he refunds users.

He could have reworded it though or offered a partial refund to those that are under x amount of months into their subscription.

What a scumbag. The only positive is that he showed his true colours early in his time here so wasn't able to rip off many more people.

the trouble is people dont really know who they are dealing with when buying from someone new.

you tend to form a relationship with a seller if you stick with them for a while.

no easy way round it, some are in it purely for the money, some, not so much.

I saw that earlier, thanks for passing it on.
You are more than welcome, more of these 🔔 ends need outed, named and shamed as this one was, this Forum is about helping people not ripping them off! Long may it continue that you and the admin staff weed these leeches out. Keep up the good work (y)

the trouble is people dont really know who they are dealing with when buying from someone new.

you tend to form a relationship with a seller if you stick with them for a while.

no easy way round it, some are in it purely for the money, some, not so much.
There's risks on both sides tbf, in another post the seller offered a discount on a new sub , when another panel went down. ( Which is a seller making trying to make good)

You probably save enough on one month of sly to pay for a year of IPTV tbf.

There's risks on both sides tbf, in another post the seller offered a discount on a new sub , when another panel went down. ( Which is a seller making trying to make good)

You probably save enough on one month of sly to pay for a year of IPTV tbf.
You'd expect the new sub to be of the same or similar quality to the one you originally bought, apparently the replacements he's dishing out are cheap crap

Back