Dodgy IPTV seller Halostreams

There are absolutely loads of veterans who have gained vet status by posting jokes, recipes and general shite.
You need to look at their previous posts and see if there is anything supportive, constructive or helpful in them and if they have posted consistently over the years.
A lot will just post rubbish for a month solid and then never post again.

If the person has blocked people from viewing their profile ..... go figure!

Luckily these days the admin team have stopped a lot of it by making a lot of the general and entertainment threads 'zero post count'.
Well said willo

What's not been mentioned is the fact the provider has a choice too.
He may have decided he doesn't want the client in question
At the end of the day it was only a test line with all these new members signing up maybe he though wiser of it.

No worries. I just wasn't sure if the group was available to everyone or not. Now I know
The authorities/powers that be, never stop looking for info relating to IPTV and that group may have some sensitive information they would like to get their hands on. They even join forums like this and request IPTV to see who replies

The authorities/powers that be, never stop looking for info relating to IPTV and that group may have some sensitive information they would like to get their hands on. They even join forums like this and request IPTV to see who replies
I see. So for newbies such as myself, how do I know if a seller won't scam me or has crappy service? I requested for IPTV service and received quite a few PMs from sellers. Most of them have the newbie tag. Should I proceed with caution on those guys?

I see. So for newbies such as myself, how do I know if a seller won't scam me or has crappy service? I requested for IPTV service and received quite a few PMs from sellers. Most of them have the newbie tag. Should I proceed with caution on those guys?
Yep as its happened before, some people take the money and run. They pay for forum supporter here so they can pm and then try to scam people, not all but it has happened before. Admins try their best and that's why there is rules in the request thread to follow but you have to use your own common sense also

Yep

Follow the guide on post 1 of the request section by admin it's there for reason and do monthly subs for a while. There are a few vets on there offering subs who hardly use the forum and gained their status by posting crap like willo mentioned earlier do your homework and you will be fine.

seems like they have been here for a while (2017). I have taken a test line and like their service. Told them we can proceed once they add me on telegram. Not added me to telegram yet but they have given me their paypal email address on Thursday and asked to send payment but since then hasn't appeared or responded back. I haven't sent any money yet but found it strange that they arent responded even though they are TK Veteran
If I was running a service wouldn't give you support I'd till you paid.

trials are generally free of charge.

keep taking trials until you find a server you are happy with and then subscribe 1 month at a time.

worst case scenario is you lose a months subs.

if you feel at some point you are confident in the sellers ability to provide a good service subscribe for longer.

the difference between paying monthly over a year rather than for a year up front is probably about £50.

As others say, buy month to month to begin with, in the big scheme of things you a still saving against the real thing.

Get involved in the forum, you may find you get different offers next as your post count / message history evolves.

People won’t add you to their groups if your on a trial there is no point as it’s only a trial.
They may not have responded back yet as could be working away or anything.

providers do have lives outside of iptv they could be on holiday and signal shite where they are could be working in fact could be a number of reasons why they haven’t replied in a few days let’s be honest it’s only a trial he’s took so not end of world and he has there payment details if he wants to subscribe to them
true but how would the buyer know if he really has a group to join? its a bit like a tug of war (buyer wanting assurance so they not scammed but the seller also being protective of his service) but like @jigger121 said, communication is key. if the communication from the seller isnt great then i would just leave it, even if he had the best service in the world!

trials are generally free of charge.

keep taking trials until you find a server you are happy with and then subscribe 1 month at a time.

worst case scenario is you lose a months subs.

if you feel at some point you are confident in the sellers ability to provide a good service subscribe for longer.

the difference between paying monthly over a year rather than for a year up front is probably about £50.
this is what my plan was. I have trialled lots of service and found one that I like. My plan was to take out 1 month. Communication was going great and said he has a group. Then he said just send payment via Paypal, and nothing since. So his loss I guess.

This is the main reason why i want to join a group, because if my only method of contact is through Tech Kings and he doesnt log on, he would never respond back if any issues arise.

true but how would the buyer know if he really has a group to join? its a bit like a tug of war (buyer wanting assurance so they not scammed but the seller also being protective of his service) but like @jigger121 said, communication is key. if the communication from the seller isnt great then i would just leave it, even if he had the best service in the world!
He wouldn’t but don’t forget he/they will have their own end users on the group plus sellers to protect.
My provider won’t allow you to join his support group instantly especially if on a trial.
As for communication this is from what I’ve seen if an end user needs constant support then iptv isn’t for them every end user should have basic knowledge of there device and troubleshoot.
I get that updates etc from providers is key but if there is an issue are they going to address end users or get straight on it with minimal disruption
this is what my plan was. I have trialled lots of service and found one that I like. My plan was to take out 1 month. Communication was going great and said he has a group. Then he said just send payment via Paypal, and nothing since. So his loss I guess.

This is the main reason why i want to join a group, because if my only method of contact is through Tech Kings and he doesnt log on, he would never respond back if any issues arise.
completely get that if tk is the only way of communicating then can become a stumbling block for end users

Move on pal its his choice you have lost nothing.

It's a lottery really, until you actually pay for a service you never quite know if the promises match the product, i've had good ones and bad ones, bad ones after a good trial aswell, i tend to get set up and not talk to the supplier until the sub runs out, i'd say 99% of problems are due to people being too stupid to own a computer or just expecting too much for a fifty quid sub, it's not sky tv and it's not virgin so remember when you get uptight because you've been scammed-you're scamming someone yourself!

Back