Dogs !

Tamarc

You can all hate me if you want !! but i hate dogs more than the devil himself. i used to consider myself a dog/animal lover.Having been brought up with a dog for most of my imformative years,i thought i was well up to owning a dog,and when my son fell ill and wanted a dog,i fell for the old father son and dog scenario,running through the open fields..etc
Now my first instinct/thought when i see a dog is to kill it !!
Why ? you might ask..No it's not because a dog maimed/killed a child of mine,or someone i know....etc,....No it has just been a energetic ,chewing piss machine,that has spoiled my adult life,ruined my relationship with my kids,cost me thousands of pounds in repairs(Min £5000)set up a nasty divorce,and lay there wagging its fecking tail..well..now its my turn...Gonna take it on hols to Florida,cost me a fortune for the trip/quarantine/kennels etc,but at least i know it wont be coming home with me !

I'm only going to say this, you sure have put a lot of blame on a dog for your life's problems.
Not trying to start a fight or be rude, but I do hope things work out for you and your family.

I have never felt the need to dislike any post till now.

I bought my own dog last year, he wrecks my house, garden..etc
but i wouldnt be without him actually if anything happend to him id go mad.

Would you not do the right thing and give the dog to a family that will love
and care for the dog what it most probably needs.

someone should leave you there with no home no money and no anything your sick if you think its all the dogs fault you need to look at your self very hard

Someone has certainly changed there tune :dunno:

I'm sure your intelligent enough to know and expect all the stated behavior from a dog when you first get one, the chewing, peeing, energetic running about etc,

but with good training this would have soon ceased, I as others do not believe that you can blame this poor animal for all your life's problems, but I don't know your life and don't want to go into that.

But as others have said give the dog to someone who will love it and give it the life and treatment the poor animal deserves.

Thats plaim nasty Tamarc , how can you blame thedog :( I agree with others who say give the dog to someone who will love it.

now how fecking hard is it to train a dog, try walking the poor animal and you won`t have pish and shite every where, pratts like you should be left in kennels in florida

Life is full of hard knocks Tam.I am so sorry for your troubles.But please don't take out something
that i know is obviously hurting you so much,On a poor defenseless animal.As people have said, please Tam, leave the dog with with someone.PLEASE

I must say Tam, I don't consider myself an animal lover, but I don't think that the animal is at fault for whatever is going on in your life at the moment.
I had always thought that you were a level headed, humourous guy from your additions to this forum, both shoutbox and threads, so I do hope you come through whatever ails you at the moment with a smile on yourself. As others have said, just find the dog a home where it will be loved, and don't do something stupid especially if it is just to get at your family/ex-wife.
All the best,
Wheelo

Why ? you might ask..No it's not because a dog maimed/killed a child of mine,or someone i know....etc,....No it has just been a energetic ,chewing piss machine,that has spoiled my adult life,ruined my relationship with my kids,cost me thousands of pounds in repairs(Min £5000)set up a nasty divorce,and lay there wagging its fecking tail..well..now its my turn...Gonna take it on hols to Florida,cost me a fortune for the trip/quarantine/kennels etc,but at least i know it wont be coming home with me !

I"m pretty sure you just described every dog in the beginning of their lives. lol. I can understand "hating" a dog or even a cat but you can't let them/it get to you like this mate. In the early processes of the animal's life you should have been able to "control" it's behavior and if not then found a good home for the "devilish beast". I'm not saying you didn't do your part in this but a simple hey the dog has got to go because we can't afford it or it can't be trained seems plausible. I'm with all these others here at TK.... give the doggie away and do nothing more foolish than that. I hope you get your life back and regain your sanity and life. Good luck mate and have a happy Holiday!!

da GM

What's the difference between a new dog and a new marriage At leased the dog still pleased to see you after 3 years

Back