Dsayers image but split bouquets? is it possible

Hi

I'm setting up a H2H and want it for Sat and Cable - But ideally id like them to be separate, so basically it can run cable but if we want to swap to sat later we can? is dsayers image ok for this it says it has a combined bouquet...

Yes you can add sky and virgin bouquet just go in bouquet settings and select yes for add provider prefix in config section. It will add both sky n virgin channels seperstely amd you caneasily see which ones are which.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, did you get the separate bouquets sorted?. I have the two bouquets now - sky list & virgin list, but would like to have sat supplied channels only in my sky bouquet list & cable channels in my virgin bouquets list. At the moment i have both mixed in.
Have tried ticking and unticking in the autobouquetmaker providers menu but not cracked it - is it possible or am i missing something?.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Set it to "Add provider prefix to bouquets" - then you'll get the lists separated.

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ----------

I'm using a different image - but here's the idea of how they are then listed....

Attachments

• 1_0_19_9C7_19_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_19_9C7_19_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
For my image it's heavily customised to swap the dead sky hd channels with virgin hd channels in the sky bouquets.

ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and delete the sat_282_uk_CustomMix.xml

Now press red button, cron manager and disable the timer

Now ftp usr/script and delete the updatecustom.sh

Reboot box and rescan abm you'll need to change sky uk your area to custom not sd or HD

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

Just note once you do this you won't be able to have the swaps back on

Last edited:
Hi

I've got a quick question on a similar thread.

I have an H2H just on VM, but also maybe add sat later. As my normal box is now skyQ is it possible with this image to use the sat channel numbering on a VM feed. As trying to remember the 2 different sets of channel numbers is cooking my brain.

Thanks

No that's the main reason I started the custom.xml in my backup so I had sky numbering with the sky hd channels replaced with vm. With two sets of sky and vm bouquets you'll have to choose what you want first ie sat or cable the numbers for the first set of bouquets will be correct but the other set will start other 5000 channel numbers.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheers again dsayer, always quick to reply.
Couple of pints on their way for all your help & support you have given.
Have a good Christmas m8.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back