*Dumb Girl Really Confused* V8S Scrambling Problems!

Hi All,

I'm really sorry, I've tried working out what I need to do from reading other threads but everyone seems to have done something different?!

My dad was talked into buying a V8S box by his mate who swears it's the dogs danglies and ever since he's got it he can get channels one minute and then a few hours later the same channels are scrambled or showing invalid programme?

I think he needs to delete the channels and re-do them but there's no way he can do it so he's asked me to fix it lol

Could someone just tell me what I need to do and where I can download whatever it is I need to download and how I get it on the box?!

Thanks in advance!

tell him his mates dog danglies were removed and had he got an enigma2 box would not have to worry about channel movement.

There is a line installed on the box that allows it to decode the channels, there are two options -
1. the box came complete with this, so your dad should contact whoever he bought the box from.
2. he bought the box, then bought the line, in which case your dad should contact the person he bought the line from.

Back