Duplex Play Windows 11

Cosso

I have just had a new PC running Windows 11. Is it possible to get Duplex Play on this new PC as the IPTV player I have been given to use on Windows 11 is terrible.

I know Duplex is quite old but it is so easy to use with plenty of functionality.

The IPTV player I have on Windows 11 now is Purple IPTV and it has no option to search or filter to find anything.

Thanks

I have just had a new PC running Windows 11. Is it possible to get Duplex Play on this new PC as the IPTV player I have been given to use on Windows 11 is terrible.

I know Duplex is quite old but it is so easy to use with plenty of functionality.

The IPTV player I have on Windows 11 now is Purple IPTV and it has no option to search or filter to find anything.

Thanks

It should be in the Microsoft store for you to download.

Install LDPlayer which emulates an android tablet on windows, the install a decent app apk.. I'm using mytvonline+ on windows 11 and its great.

As alcable and Prim@l suggested, I followed this link Duplex.Play - Official app in the Microsoft Store which took me to the US microsoft store, then downloaded and installed from there.
Yes you can still buy a 6 month $0.99 or 12 month $1.99 activation key,
I already had Duplex Play running on my old Windows 10 PC and managed to transfer the activation to this newly downloaded version on my newer Windows 11 PC, it also automatically bought across my media playlist.
Very happy now I have Duplex back, as the other apps I've tried haven't been very good at all.

As alcable and Prim@l suggested, I followed this link Duplex.Play - Official app in the Microsoft Store which took me to the US microsoft store, then downloaded and installed from there.
Yes you can still buy a 6 month $0.99 or 12 month $1.99 activation key,
I already had Duplex Play running on my old Windows 10 PC and managed to transfer the activation to this newly downloaded version on my newer Windows 11 PC, it also automatically bought across my media playlist.
Very happy now I have Duplex back, as the other apps I've tried haven't been very good at all.
I can see that you can download it but where can you buy the activation?

Activation is the problem , loads of dodgy telegram links wanting 5£ to activate , can't activate on the official site.
Actually I,ve managed the activation but , the app only accepts M3U playlist and xml epg. No good.

Last edited:
I got it working , but you have to use m3u link , I have one for my back up list but my main list is xtreme , vary basic UI , but probably as good as it gets for windows.

I got it working , but you have to use m3u link , I have one for my back up list but my main list is xtreme , vary basic UI , but probably as good as it gets for windows.
You can get any apk working on windows via android emulation if you have powerful enough pc

Back