e2 boxes with vix saying feeds are offline fix.

cactikid

VIP Member
Plugin feeds are not offline !!.

Just to let users know the plugin feeds are not offline at this moment in time, there is currently a issue with the ocram picons download server which has caused issues with the OpenViX plugin feeds, to get around this for the time being just FTP into /etc/opkg/ and delete or rename the ocram plugins feeds.

many thanks to pheonix for pointing this out as i could not set up samba as it needed to check feeds.(y)

Sorry cactikid, I renamed the file 'ocram-feed.conf' but still have the message that the feeds are down !!!

This seems to be the fact for some weeks ?? I'am realy getting desparete ....

Or maybe I have the wrong file ? (sorry for my Englisch but I'am from Belgium)

aaah this had been bugging me for a couple of days

deleted that ocram.conf file and can now update

"40 updated packages available"

here goes lol

Sorry cactikid, I renamed the file 'ocram-feed.conf' but still have the message that the feeds are down !!!

This seems to be the fact for some weeks ?? I'am realy getting desparete ....

Or maybe I have the wrong file ? (sorry for my Englisch but I'am from Belgium)

it maybe what image you are using as older ones are now not supported,and did you try using filezilla to seek that file out.

I had the same problem last week best way to fix, download latest vix image apollo build23, the ocram picon is no longer on the new image all working well

people are wary of using the latest cause of bugs,they use big cheese as bait to see who bites lol
glad your having fun m8 ,cracker of a box and cheese(y)

Back