Guide Easiest VPN to set up for the new 4KMAX stick - and reasonable price

bmitie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Need to setup a 4kmax for a non techie friend and add a vpn for uk, what is the easiest to setup and not cost a lot??

I would say pia as there app is available off amazon appstore don't know how much it is but saves sideloading ect

Buy a vpn through a cashback site such as Topcashback or Quidco and you get a fair proportion of the money back as cash.

However, if you've got a vpn yourself and don't mind sharing it you could just log into yours on your friends device.

How do you share a VPN? I have nord but when it logs me out unexpectedly its a pia to get back in on firestick.

thanks for great replies and especially that video link exactly what I need.

Last edited:
How do yu share a VPN? I have nord but when it logs me out unexpectedly its a pia to get back in on firestick.

thanks for gret replies and especially that video link exactly what I need.

With Surfshark you can log someone in on another device using a code on your phone, alternatively if it's someone you trust you could just change your nord password to something you don't mind them knowing and teach them how to login if it logs them out

I had a look but it requires a PIN every 6 hours and thats complex if you get my drift. Good to know though.

Back