echannelizer problem

i am trying to follow the echannelizer guide off youtube from 1 week ago to add my IPTV into my EPG on wooshbuild v6. when i get to the part of bouquets, import m3u, playlist, i get stuck because it doesnt tell you what you should be adding. any help is greatly appreciated fellas.

Link your box to channelizer via ip address then click read from stb and your epg broquets will come up
Create your own broquet right click new then right click in empty box a go to m3u import playlist.

When done that the channel on left side find a channel ie BBC one HD make sure u choose bskyb one double click it then there will be a stream reference code copy it. Then load the iptv double click and replace the code that you copied. Then write to box using the write icon in top right hand corner then the end data will be on there

Hi I have problem with the iptv sub I have It has bouquets and other channels all over the place so went to use the e channellizer. Have all set no problem was able to move channels round no problem removed one of the bouquets box says success you have echannellizer your list that's fine so got remote all channels the way I want them now the problem when I power off the box and turn it back on I have lost the way I set them up all the old set up is back am I doing some thing wrong how do I get it to save the way I want it or is it not possible

Back