Enigma 2 Image for Amiko Ailen 2+

Dee!

Hi
Could someone please help me in locating and enigma2 image and its plugins the one I have is missing all the plugins. I have tried to find them in downloads but I just seem to be going around in circles. Thanks!

Thanks i will have a look i have all ready tried the vix4e2 but the plugins don't seem to be available from the link given.

I'm running 2.2009 blue image and all works fine for me try a full fresh re- flash , download the image again and try again

I am having trouble re flashing the image. it keeps booting into the old one and not picking up the usb with the now image

Ok , use a small usb stick preferably 2gb being the largest , make sure you format it to fat32 , swith of your box and put usb in the back usb port and had the power button on the front of box then switch on at the back , the display will then give you the option to boot between spark or enigma or to flash , if the image picks up the flash will go through some numbers ie E259 should take a couple of minutes them reboots

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 AM ----------

It should say hold the button not had

ok new problem i download mgcamd plugin but i am not sure what to do next its not in my plugin menu

ok my n line is converted to oscam can some one tell me what i need to do next thanks

Last edited:
green button download oscam theres a few try one you will have ti use filezilla to access your box after you install oscam on your pc save your oscam server file nto desktop open filezilla input ip and root and root password a panel should open on the righy side of filezilla thar is your box go to etc/tukbox /config/oscam and a list of oscam files should be there ,on the left side panel of filezilla look for desktop highlight oscam server and upload press ok to replace file close and go back to box and run oscam.good luck

Back