Epg issues on h2s

Keggers

Hi,
I was recently having issues with free to air dish required epg, I was advised from members here to put cross epg on my box and the epg has been really good since, my issue now is its only working for the free to air channels, how do I get an epg for my UK movies, UK sport, by sport etc!? I can't figure it out, any help appreciated.

I'm not 100% sure as I'm using IPTV now, but go to crossepg and hit blue for sources and check that you have sky ticked as well as FTA.
Maybe this will help until somebody more knowledgeable comes along

You might have an old version of cross epg.Go to plugins press red button , find cross epg and remove it.Them go to plugins green button find cross epg and install it.Reboot box then you should see sources in cross epg,rytec uk etc.

Menu, Setup, EPG, CrossEPG. Choose OpenTV providers and check Sky UK OpenTV is ticked. Then goto Provider start order and see if only Sky UK OpenTV is listed if others are listed go through the other options and check none are ticked.

I've done that and sky UK open TV is the only one there and it's ticked... Still no epg for sky sports. Movies etc... Just free to air channels

I've done that and sky UK open TV is the only one there and it's ticked... Still no epg for sky sports. Movies etc... Just free to air channels

Are these Sat channels?

Try menu, setup, EPG, Load/Save/Delete choose delete then re try CrossEPG

I have an epg for the free to air via dish channels.. But the sky movies and sports etc are not showing.. Sorry I'm quite new to this box and how it all works

I have an epg for the free to air via dish channels.. But the sky movies and sports etc are not showing.. Sorry I'm quite new to this box and how it all works
So are movies and sports via dish? OpenTV for CrossEPG will only work with Sat unless iptv has correct service reference as sat.

If iptv best contacting your provider for support.

Last edited:
Yes movies and sport via iptv... But we watch free to air programmes via the dish... We think the
picture is better.. But untill a few days ago the epg listed what was on for movies, sports etc..

EPG for iptv is normally provided via EPG Importer not crossepg.

If you're not sure how your pulling in EPG via iptv probably best contacting provider.

Try deleting EPG data as above then see if you have EPG Importer installed.

Menu, plugins, EPG Importer press yellow for manual.

Yes I do have epg importer but found it un reliable so use cross epg for setting timers for recording mostly free to air channels via the dish. Cross epg seems to give a much better epg for these channels But for some reason I'm not grasping it's not fetching data for the movies and sport.

Yes I do have epg importer but found it un reliable so use cross epg for setting timers for recording mostly free to air channels via the dish. Cross epg seems to give a much better epg for these channels But for some reason I'm not grasping it's not fetching data for the movies and sport.
You won't get EPG for iptv via crossepg unless they use Sky service reference (Most dont)

Most IPTV providers provide EPG data via EPG Importer.

I use crossepg for sat and EPG Importer for iptv without issues.

Goto EPG Importer and check Clearing current EPG before import to no if yes change to no then green to save. press blue for sources and check only your iptv sources are ticked green to save then press yellow for manual.

Thanks... Hiw you use your epg is hiw mine was working then... Can you explain how I go to epg importer to clear?

Thanks... Hiw you use your epg is hiw mine was working then... Can you explain how I go to epg importer to clear?
My iptv is via xmltv files in EPG Importer, yours could be completely different that's why it's best contacting provider they should be able to help you.

In EPG Importer when you open the plugin you should see clearing current EPG before import at the bottom set that to no so it doesn't delete crossepg data.

Back