1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPG missing info

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by P0tn00dle, Dec 27, 2016.

1. P0tn00dle

P0tn00dle Registered

I've been using sucemnsee, open vix for about 10 months with no problems, but last week (22/12/16) my EPG stopped updating. Only have channel info for around 50% of channels. No settings have been changed or updated.
    Help please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Burlesy

Burlesy TK Veteran

Menu > Setup > System > Epg > CrossEPG > Download now

3. P0tn00dle

P0tn00dle Registered

Cheers but I've tried several times....goes through it and downloads but EPG doesn't update

4. Burlesy

Burlesy TK Veteran

Defragment database >then download again

go to the epg menu > Load - Save - Delete > delete the epg.dat file then download again

5. P0tn00dle

P0tn00dle Registered

Didn't work....just read that you replied to someone's post about the USB not being recognised.....mine is doing the same thing, randomly says there is no USB, is it worth reformatting USB?

6. Burlesy

Burlesy TK Veteran

yeah happened to a h5 i did the other day was spending like 5 minutes downloading and everything for it to be empty lol
    Also I would remove the crossepg plugin and install this one:
    http://www.filedropper.com/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg062oe2-r2all

format usb create the swap file again then set up the new crossepg settings to save to the usb stick then download again :)

7. Sparkrite

Sparkrite TK Veteran

Yes It is.
    EPG will not re-populate to internal memory, due to its small size and therefore must have
    access to external memory. Please do some reading about formatting and specifically mounting
    USB drives.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  8. P0tn00dle

P0tn00dle Registered

Turns out my USB was totally knackered, pc didn't even know it was there when inserted. Got a 32gb microSD as replacement. Got everything working expect timeshift. I can change the location from /media/hdd/timeshift/ It just gives me an error that location is not EXT2,3,4....etc, and I can't select sd card (it's be partitioned using minitool partition wizard)