EPG & TV Guide

wangston

Hi,

I have V3 Woosh running on a Zgemma H2S that has been working without issue. Now when I press EPG/Entertainment the encrypted channels do not show any info under the EPG.

However if I change to an encrypted channel I can view it, and pressing the 'Info' button data is shown.

As anyone got some suggestions I can try or explain what is going wrong.

Thanks
W

Have you done an EPG update?

If you are running v3.03 (the latest) you can press the green button, hightligh CrossEPG downloader and the OK button.

Do you turn your box of at night, not standby but off? If so you are missing out on the auto EPG updates.

If you are running v3.03 (the latest) you can press the green button, hightligh CrossEPG downloader and the OK button.

Do you turn your box of at night, not standby but off? If so you are missing out on the auto EPG updates.

Hi Wooshman,

The box is using Wooshbuild V3.03 Final. I have tried using the CrossEPG updater and it downloads the file and parses the data without any errors. But the issue still persists when pressing the EPG the TV data is not shown. However when I press the info button the data is shown.

I don't turn the box off at night, it is just put in standby.

Thanks
Wayne

Hi Wooshman,

The box is using Wooshbuild V3.03 Final. I have tried using the CrossEPG updater and it downloads the file and parses the data without any errors. But the issue still persists when pressing the EPG the TV data is not shown. However when I press the info button the data is shown.

I don't turn the box off at night, it is just put in standby.

Thanks
Wayne
Quite a lot of people seem to be having this problem at the minute. Sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't. Me included. have you tried downloading xmltv importer from the plugins. Enable it then go to sources. Tick rytec uk then scan, That should sort it

Last edited:
What is ur source for epg storage? As sounds like yours is set to internal flash?

Check by going to menu/setup/epg/settings.

Then also check menu/setup/crossepg/configure and make sure both here and above match (eg ur usb stick etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is ur source for epg storage? As sounds like yours is set to internal flash?

Check by going to menu/setup/epg/settings.

Then also check menu/setup/crossepg/configure and make sure both here and above match (eg ur usb stick etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Gmanpanthro,

The H2S is set to use the USB drive. Initially it was set to use the USB drive but when I checked 2 days ago it had changed to 'Internal Flash' so I reverted it back to USB. Do you think i need to format the USB drive ?

W

Back