EPG update

formating ect ect dont do a thing . tryed 4 64gb mem sticks and a 1tb hd all formated to fat32 and still dont work . error saying epg decompress failed please check disk free volume.
after googling this has happened b4 and it says its a bug lets hope its fixed soon . the french epg works tho but not the uk one .

My XMLTV still wont update at the moment of writing this. I get the 'disk full' message when I try to update, is this due to the afore mentioned bug in the system?. Is everyone having this problem?. Any news would be great thanks in advance guys!.

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 PM ----------

Read around a little and see that everyone is suffering at the moment, my apologies for asking a silly question lol

7 day epg

ok so u formatt in fat 32
plug key in back
menu ---epg---red buttton to update a re write back to key
then
you need to update the tp list and turn OFF box and ON
then your epg will be 7 days again.

Last edited:
Hi all. Just noticed that this problem has been on and off, but I am still getting the disk full despite following all the rebooting and formatting steps. Or is this jut a bug that will pass by soon?

Hi,
I just had the 1903 issue with the EPG. Using a combination of posts 4 and 7 from this thread I think I got it resolved. A repeat of the steps here:

1. Remove the files 21.fci and 21.fpg from the USB drive.
2. Reinstall the USB drive.
3. Navigate to the EPG page and ensure auto-update is "On" (At this point the date is still 1903)
4. Power off the box.
This should trigger an EPG update and the front display will display EPG and a flashing "-"
When the EPG update completes the EPG- will disappear and the time will reappear on the front panel
5. Power on the box (after the EPG update is complete)
6. Go back to the EPG page and the date should now be current. Press the Red button to update the EPG.

Hopefully that works for you too!

Hi,
I just had the 1903 issue with the EPG. Using a combination of posts 4 and 7 from this thread I think I got it resolved. A repeat of the steps here:

3. Navigate to the EPG page and ensure auto-update is "On" (At this point the date is still 1903)
4. Power off the box.
This should trigger an EPG update and the front display will display EPG and a flashing "-"
When the EPG update completes the EPG- will disappear and the time will reappear on the front panel
6. Go back to the EPG page and the date should now be current. Press the Red button to update the EPG.

Tried this wont work it updates but wont show epg list

Hi,

4. Power off the box.

Tried this wont work it updates but wont show epg list
I'm not sure which step you reached. When you turn the box back on there is no EPG list initially, but the date should be correct. If you go to the EPG page once more, you should now be able to successfully download the current EPG using the red button.

Is your date correct after switching the box back on?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back