Cable Epg

Chenz23

I know on the s2 you can download the epg via the cross epg but struggling to get a full epg on the cable side ?
Any ideas?
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I read on here if you sit on the pvr_epg channel then it loads up, let box sat in it for a while yesterday and seem I have a 7 day epg for vm

Last edited:
Try using Xmltv importer and not crossEpg. If you get it all set up correctly it will work perfect. I've got 3 boxes running openvix (on 1 box) and openATV (2 boxes) and I don't have any problems with my EPG using Xmltv importer. Also make sure you use a decent flash drive or SD card (or HDD ) to store the EPG on. I'm sure people experience minor issues using unbranded storage devices.

Try using Xmltv importer and not crossEpg. If you get it all set up correctly it will work perfect. I've got 3 boxes running openvix (on 1 box) and openATV (2 boxes) and I don't have any problems with my EPG using Xmltv importer. Also make sure you use a decent flash drive or SD card (or HDD ) to store the EPG on. I'm sure people experience minor issues using unbranded storage devices.

I tried to use the now named epg importer to get epg info
I Set it to update at a set time but it never attempted to run...
Is there anything on the options menu in epg importer that I need to change for it to run...
Using 4.2 10

I've been reading online about zapping to pvr epg channel and it will give you a 7 day epg....is this the only option available
Many thanks

Hi mate, I use cable and the only one that has worked properly for me is epg refresh. Set it to go to vm previews in the early hours and will populate 5 days worth of info.

Is it a plugin dies it have options and settings that can be altered....does it run with the epg importer
Have you any pictures so I can familiarise myself with it....

Many thanks

Hi mate sorry took so long getting back, if you are on vix- supported, its in the plugins. If you google it there's the info you need. It runs idependently, so just run it on its own.

IMG_20161226_124229_HDR.jpgpress menu -timers change timer type to zap ,repeat type to daily ,start time 0300 stop time 0305 select the virgin preview channel and green to save

Last edited:
Back