Euro 2020 Predictions/Chat

After seeing the first half I'm predicting Wales have come to an end of their journey in this competition.

update: now 2 goals down

Last edited:
Denmark have really played well.

Well deserved victory it seems.
Yes a class above Bales today and no doubt pumped up with Erikssen watching at home on the box via IPTV :ROFLMAO: with a decent sub.

Now three nowt game set and match over!

Last edited:
Denmark were really impressive all around.

Wales just couldn't handle them. Shame really but they will learn from this.

I think Italy will also be really impressive tonight also.

Hmm will Bale hang around for the world cup i wonder.
Totally outclassed tonite but as mentioned was some much needed tournament experience for the young upcoming players in the squad.

Totally outclassed tonite but as mentioned was some much needed tournament experience for the young upcoming players in the squad.

I thought Bale had a really poor tournament. Wouldn't be surprised if he called it a day but on the other hand he's still young enough for the worid cup in Qatar in 18 months.

Hes talking about retirement from club level mate, don't think his heart is in footy any more, think he's aiming for a position on the PGA tour lol

Bale is there for the money and cant blame him with his contract and Madrid,

But you can tell he hasnt got the same love for the game as he did before.

He was completely out of the game today, then again the whole Wales team were poor, 8 goals in 2 games for the danes, they will fancy getting a result against the dutch or the czech republic.

Denmark more so than Italy look like really dark horses now imo.

I honestly wouldnt mind them going all the way and winning it. They is something really likeable about the team.

Back