Euro 2020 Predictions/Chat

Great performance from England. Their best so far.

Have looked composed at the back and deadly going forward.

If they play like this against Denmark next week then they should get into their first final since 66.

Screenshot_20210703-223325.jpg

Latest odds, the bookies will be pleased to have seen the back of France, Belgium and Portugal but I imagine an England win would be a pretty bad day at the office for them.

It would probably be better if Italy won.
We have more chance against them, providing we can get past Denmark

Tough fought victory for Italy.

IF England can beat Denmark tomorrow as it's not a foregone conclusion then they will have a tough tough match against Italy but a match I honestly believe they can win.

All comes to tomorrow first.

It seems funny that we couldn't go to Rome to watch England V Ukraine but 60,000 Italian and Spanish fans can bring a thousand variants over 3 days later

It seems funny that we couldn't go to Rome to watch England V Ukraine but 60,000 Italian and Spanish fans can bring a thousand variants over 3 days later
I believe they were UK based Italian/Spanish people plus a smattering of locals

From the Independent

"Fans from the two countries are unable to travel to the UK for the match without having to quarantine, which means the majority of the crowd at Wembley for Tuesday’s match are expected to be UK residents...."

Poor old Morata, from hero to zero. Terrible decision for him to take a pen in the shootout. I admire his courage to step up but I don't think I've even seen a player as low on confidence from the penalty spot as him. You can visibly see how much he's affected by pressure.

I feel like the stars are lining up for England. Literally everything has gone for us. A relatively easy draw to the quarters. Then Sweden (who were clearly a better side than Ukraine) go down to 10 men, enabling Ukraine to snatch a late winner. Not only that but they also had to play extra time. Denmark in the semi's, a very good side but let's be honest, we'd all have taken that. As good as they've responded, missing their best player. As if that's not enough, Italy have to gone through 120 minutes of chasing the ball against Spain in their 2nd extra time in 3 knockout matches.

I'm not one for astronomy but boy, it feels like our time. COME ON ENGLAND!!

Spain could have won last night, If they had taken their chances.... missing a header from a metre away. They had a lot possession too.

Italy are beatable.

Come on England I SAY.

I just wouldn't get ahead of ourselves just yet. One game at a time.

Let's beat Denmark tonight which btw I think we will then concentrate on Italy after that.

It really is on England's hands. Question is can they fulfil this amazing journey with a trophy at the end of it with such enormous pressure.

I just wouldn't get ahead of ourselves just yet. One game at a time.

Let's beat Denmark tonight which btw I think we will then concentrate on Italy after that.

It really is on England's hands. Question is can they fulfil this amazing journey with a trophy at the end of it with such enormous pressure.
Yes we gotta beat Denmark, every makes out Italy are invincible. Hopefully we get to play them.

Back