EuroMillions: UK Winner Scoops '£101m'

j4v3d

VIP Member
[h=2]A UK winner has scooped an estimated £101m EuroMillions lottery jackpot, Camelot has said.[/h]It is the third largest jackpot to be won in the UK. It is not yet known if the prize has gone to a single ticket-holder or a syndicate.

A National Lottery spokeswoman said: "This is amazing news, we are absolutely delighted."

The largest ever prize was a £161m jackpot won by Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs, Scotland, last July.

In October 2010, an anonymous ticket-holder won £113m, becoming the largest lottery winner at the time.

More to follow...

Code:
[url=http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16084968]EuroMillions Jackpot: UK Ticket Holder Wins Estimated £101m Lottery Jackpot | UK News | Sky News[/url]

In Canada when you win a lottery it's tax free and I got some for the Lotto Max 50 million draw tonight, I'll invite you all to my private caribean island :)

TAX Free in Ireland also.

It may not make you happy but it would certainly make the misery more bearable lol

-

well who ever has won it good luck to them as well, he/she better stay in hiding before they have a army of people begging for money

My wife asked me what I would do about all the begging letters if I won the Lotto.

I told her I would keep sending them lol

-

Last edited:
There tax free in the UK also cause they pay tax on the ticket when purchasing from what I heard. I could be wrong.......

Jammy git-s.

Now we need them to join here so any news of the winner-s pm me lol. Reward given for there email address :leaving:

There tax free in the UK also cause they pay tax on the ticket when purchasing from what I heard. I could be wrong.......

Jammy git-s.

Now we need them to join here so any news of the winner-s pm me lol. Reward given for there email address :leaving:

why settle for the email address HT go the full hog and get ALL the contact details LOL

Back