false hope

sandog

IM NEWISH to this site. i would just like to say, A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO( R-N 105) WHO KEPT ME WAITING AND WAITING AND NOW I TURNED OFF MY SKY SUBSCRIPTION. WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE PROMISES. YOULL BE ON YOUR 70 FOOTER NOW SAILING THE WAVES. LEFT ME WITH FTA CHANNELS, YOU MUST BE WODDED, WELL R-N 105, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND SO THE SAYING GOES BUT ITS WHAT I BELEIVE

Not a clue what you are on about, but it sounds more like a rant than something you would ask a mechanic, so it has been moved.

you no what im going on about and another thing r-n 105 you speak about united players as if there family you dont know them like you say your one of these men who lie and lie about every thing. if i said i had size 14 feet, yours would be 15, you go on and on ive never heard someone tell that many porkies youv probobly got a lot of money but ill tell you what ron your a lonely old man and such a fool dont know what to believe about you

you no what im going on about and another thing r-n 105 you speak about united players as if there family you dont know them like you say your one of these men who lie and lie about every thing. if i said i had size 14 feet, yours would be 15, you go on and on ive never heard someone tell that many porkies youv probobly got a lot of money but ill tell you what ron your a lonely old man and such a fool dont know what to believe about you

I have no clue what you just said there either... Who is r-n 105? Is this a Starview related rant?

ron 105 is a member of the openbox forum who kept me waiting and saying he had server but the guy is full of sh___

i did say this ron105 was a member of the other forum imean he is a member of this forum and if you come accross him well youll no what i mean when he chats such a liar

If you feel youve ben conned m8 by a member here (if you have proof), then maybe you should contact the admin & let him deal with it :dunno:

i have not been conned in any way, but when you get a member of this forum, saying they will sort out a s_b and keep you waiting and tell you that many things, you take poeple at face value and yes i believed what he was saying, but for him to suggest i finish with my sky sub and get one of his well that sort of thing is a little below the belt, why he could not tell me what was happenning is beyond me

as im new to this ive only just turned box on last night after someone saying they would come and sort it. ive sorted the box but am having trouble opening the rar files. what i need to put on usb, my pc will not open these files and ive had winrar and others but no luck, now after reading a bit more, ive found out you can manualy load the cam numbers in the openbox s10 by the remote

if the files were compressed they would need extracting first,winzip or winrar will work,are you meant to open the files?some files you just copy to usb.

a false hope sounds like new star wars (starview) title to me off to see george.(willo lucas) wonder if he likes it

Dude if I tell you I don't know what you are talking about, you can bet your ass I don't know. So you had best get your story figured out and use your head when it comes to choosing your battles before you get in over your head.

apology to ron 105

i will start by saying a big apology to ron for somethings i wrote. i was angry like we all get now and then and say things out of charactor . yes i over reacted at being kept waiting and thought he was not going to get in touch with me.but i was so wrong he got in touch this morning. stayed in contact with me on the phone on and off so he could get the firmware he needed. he phoned me last at about11pm, to do one last thing he stuck at the problem i was having for 12 hours. even getting into my computer from his home to sort my rar files, i have never known anyone to stay so focused on getting the job done. my hat goes off to ron for what he has done for me, a remakable man whom i got the wrong impression, you must have a lot of pateints ron and thank you ever so much for all your time spent over the phone. a nd for the work you did ill bet you will sleep tonight cheers ron and the misses is happy and the kids.(y)

Your Very Welcome....Regards Ron.
i will start by saying a big apology to ron for somethings i wrote. i was angry like we all get now and then and say things out of charactor . yes i over reacted at being kept waiting and thought he was not going to get in touch with me.but i was so wrong he got in touch this morning. stayed in contact with me on the phone on and off so he could get the firmware he needed. he phoned me last at about11pm, to do one last thing he stuck at the problem i was having for 12 hours. even getting into my computer from his home to sort my rar files, i have never known anyone to stay so focused on getting the job done. my hat goes off to ron for what he has done for me, a remakable man whom i got the wrong impression, you must have a lot of pateints ron and thank you ever so much for all your time spent over the phone. a nd for the work you did ill bet you will sleep tonight cheers ron and the misses is happy and the kids.(y)

i do love a fairytale ending,happy now everything is working and to keep the kids quiet:rock on:

thats what support is,unlike starview:band2::rock on:

Back