false hope

Remember i do not visit pc or forum regular as busy also doing other things more important in my life.

hi cactikid i understand now, me like an idiot was opening these files time and time again not realizing you can just compress some of them and others you just put to usb like you say. so i was doing the right thing but opening them up to read what was in the files intead of just putting them on usb the more you chat the more you learn so im getting there thanx to some members on techkings and after visiting other sites i find this the most helpfull i no a lot more now after what ron explained to me

my apologies sandog for a critical remark in an earlier post.i thought at first this was just a garbled rant.after reading a little more i see it is not.cheers.

i have not been conned in any way, but when you get a member of this forum, saying they will sort out a s_b and keep you waiting and tell you that many things, you take poeple at face value and yes i believed what he was saying, but for him to suggest i finish with my sky sub and get one of his well that sort of thing is a little below the belt, why he could not tell me what was happenning is beyond me

If you want something dont be waiting for others to do it, go and do it yourself there is plenty of info on google to good ser**** that way you are not beholding to anyone. ;)

its all very well you saying that, but under the circumstances at the the time. i did not know how to go about this, now its all been sorted thanx to one member on this site ,we all need a little help now and then and im sure even you BOXT does not know it all and occasionally ask for a little know how. ive done plenty myself with google. but really thats why we go on these sites, to to chat and share information, that way everyone gets ahead and are able to get things done. maybe your one of those, who likes to keep things to yourself, part of the( secret brigade) as i get along and learn more about this then i will SHARE THINGS nice to chat to you BOXT(y)

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

no problem aldan i wish i cuold delete what i said, but an apology was good for me to do cheers aldan

Back