FAO thekiddy (Starview Combo HD)

lemta

Any news on whether any work is done on the Starview Combo HD firmware for the cable side or is that dead in the waters?

people have been waiting too long for that fix,i cant see one coming convert to the sat side for better results.(y)

But the kiddy promised faithfully that it would be only a matter of days, .... . . . . . .12 months or so ago lol

Can not believe people are still asking The Kiddy about the Combo!, They are full of it. I gave up about 6 months ago and never looked back. Go down the Sat route mate, you will not regret it.

Steve

Can not believe people are still asking The Kiddy about the Combo!, They are full of it. I gave up about 6 months ago and never looked back. Go down the Sat route mate, you will not regret it.

Steve

If you don't mind me asking what firmware are you using on the sat side? I've just flashed my box with the Spiderbox 9000HD firmware (I was bored one day) as I heard the Starview firmware is very glitchy on sat side. Any comments on this? Thanks.

Don't trust the kiddy and don't buy Starview boxes. So many people including myself got shafted with the Starview HD Combo LAN boxes. Kiddy and co don't have any integrity and are a bunch of thieves!

but with the combo + lan you had the choice of using the sat side to get it working also,so in a way box can still work:)

but with the combo + lan you had the choice of using the sat side to get it working also,so in a way box can still work:)

Your right mate, I have been using it on the sat side but that's not point. Paid £200 for the box and the cable side only worked for a a month or so. If I knew what I know now, never would I have ever bought a Starview box. Could have got a much better box for that price or for half the price...The HD combo remote is defo the worst remote I have ever come across...just not worth the money at all.

Back