Fast Fowar, pause or rewind Movies in IPTV in Bouquets in cloud ibox 2

john11k

Hi all

Does anyone know how to fast foward the movies in IPTV Bouquets. The movies work perfect but can only be watched from the beginning of the movie and can not be fast forwarded, paused or re-winded

I am using the original remote control that came with the dreambox but when I try to fast foward or pause a square symbol shows on the screen. I have tried pressing all the buttons in the remote but nothing seems to be able to fast foward, pause or rewind. which is very frustrating if you dont want to watch a whole film in one go.

Will buying a different type remote control work or can IPTV in Bouquets only be watched from the beginning only ?

Cheers for any help or advice ,
John

Try pressing ok on yer remote then pressing the arrow 2 the right that's 2 fast forward and same press left 2 rewind that's how it works on the Zgemma hope it helps

did you try pressing numbers 3 for 1 minute forward 6 for 3 minutes forward and number9 for 5 minutes forward, numbers 1,3,7 do the reverse

The numbers work for recordings but not in IPTV In bouquets they just change channels.

Maybe it might be my VIX image is just able to play IPTV streams in Bouquets from the beginning

Back