fecking post office

dee

TK Veteran
Got a cracking peice of news today, for the last 6 years we have been on the assumption that a bonus would be paid in april approx £5500 (share in success scheme) wot a crock of shite that turned out to be we were told this morning that we will not get a penny as the post office is running at a loss.
we had pretax proffit of nearly £200 million in october, at my office we have 60 vans sitting there doing feck all as we have`nt agreed new duties (these vans are leased) . we have all just been issued with a new uniform (total crap).

they won`t to get rid of 3500 managers and backroom staff, close to major offices in london. god help us your PO is going to struggle.
BE NICE TO YOUR POSTIE AS HE/SHE has been STITCHED up.

oh Dee thats really not good! a few yrs ago they shut most of the locals here! but as i use ebay i help keep my post office open!
so what have they done with the pretax profit?????? oh sorry you said SPENT it on new uniforms why????

so we all look like Tesco employees linny, every were i look everyone seems to be wairinga fecking red fleece.

Sorry to hear about your bonus Dee :(

To be honest though I think we should all be thankful we have jobs, whether its the postoffice, tesco's or whatever, especially in this current economic situation.

And I'm sure its worldwide not just here in Ireland :( No matter what the job at the moment theres cutbacks everywhere, and no matter what were doing we all work hard :)

Back