Feeking Lg Tv stole my 32gb usb:(

bobless

VIP Member/ Veteran
So i put a 3d film on usb for kids to watch last night in the lg tv.Wife gets up this morn turns tv on and it says summat about "would you like to inisilize usb for recording" blah blah she presses yes:(.Now the pc wont recognize the usb its there as the safely remove icon pops up on the pc but i cant see it in my computer or anywhere apart from devices printers e.t.c but i cant get into it or do anything with it.It records fine on the tv which ill never use but cant format it or do anything with it on the pc.Has my lg tv stole my 32gb usb :cry:
Any help appreciated.

That happend to me. Try downloading "Low level format tool" and install that. Picked mine up and allowed me to re-format the flash drive. Just make sure you select the usb stick and not your HDD or you'll wipe the lot!

Cheers maff looked all good found the sandisk usb did a full format(took ages lol).Completed but still same:(

google ext2 volume manager and see if that can see it when plugged in, if so you should be able to remove the formatting type and then treat it as a new drive, it was the only thing that could see my 4TB HDD when my WD My Cloud crashed and I needed to recover the data.

Back