file for uploaded help

NeVeR

Hi All,

I got a new line the other day from RW ( Waldo ) he's not replying to any of my emails so I'm posting here for help.

He just posted the line into an email. I normally get a file with the line.

I've tried to add the line but it's not working. Can you guys review the line and let me know what why it should appear in the file and what the file should be called. Then i can upload it and test.

All the text i got was this

CWS = ********.****.net 35000 [username] [password] 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I've obviously removed user/pass and added wild cards to url

Do i just add this is a text file and rename it something ?

Is there anything missing from above this line. I've seen some lines have extra text

What would the file and file extension be called?

I've a openbox V8s box

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I got a new line the other day from xxxxx he's not replying to any of my emails so I'm posting here for help.

He just posted the line into an email. I normally get a file with the line.

I've tried to add the line but it's not working. Can you guys review the line and let me know what why it should appear in the file and what the file should be called. Then i can upload it and test.

All the text i got was this

CWS = ****.****.net 35000 [username] [password] 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I've obviously removed user/pass and added wild cards to url

Do i just add this is a text file and rename it something ?

Is there anything missing from above this line. I've seen some lines have extra text

What would the file and file extension be called?

I've a ZgemmaS2 box

Thanks.

that's the way the line should look, you have added this line into the newcamd.list file in usr/keys/ and restarted mgcam in softcams?

and you really shouldn't make reference to anyone that you've bought from, so its best to edit any names you have mentioned within the post

Last edited:
Sorry i've updated the box type since your reply.

With the Openbox I normally add the line to a usb and update via the menu.. I don't have to FTP into the box.

but I didn't know what the file should have been called or ext to the file as all i got was that line of text.

Can you let me know if this is the same for openbox v8s... I know i posted zgemma s2 ( i've 2 different boxes )

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 AM ----------

quickly edit your post and remove any reference to the sever (name)

I have.. but someone else quoted my post before i edited it.

You could run it in CCcam perhaps. Modify the line to "N: ********.****.net 35000 [username] [password]" then save the notepad file as "CCcam.cfg" and file type as all files.

He's edit your quote and you still haven't edited yours. Call the file newcamd.list and I think it's still the same upgrade by usb for v8 and use mgcamd

Back