Filemanager for H2s running wooshbuild V5

koiman18

Hi

had a complete failure after trying to backup to hardisk.

Have reflashed wooshbuild and back alive but all previous recording on USB HDD are not visible.

Can see them on a PC and wooshbuild reports 91% on HDD so it knows something is there.

is there a filemanager or something else so i can see my recordings?

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed i have posted in H5.2s not H2S will work on trying to move post.

Another question i'm guessing..:damn:

What does the screen look like in the file list?

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

the root looks like this

wG smblLLpiKgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I, guessing they should be in the movie subdirectory.

FYI all the files in the root are before the reflash, last nights recordings are in \movie

cheers

Can't see the pic but if it looks like ".." at the top you may need to press button to access bookmarks then you may see the movie location listed where your old recordings are, if so press it in the menu and it should keep the file list on that directory now

Can't see the pic but if it looks like ".." at the top you may need to press button to access bookmarks then you may see the movie location listed where your old recordings are, if so press it in the menu and it should keep the file list on that directory now

I dont know what happened to the screenshot but, it was from ftp to the zgemma.

In the recording screen there is no other directorys etc listed just the 3 new recordings.

from the FTP window you can see the old recordings and associated data files but they are in the root not movie. If i move all the files .eit .ts .ts.* from root to movie will it sort itself out? or is the a way to force a rescan?

I changed hard drives recently and just copy pasted my old recordings. ts files etc to the new drive and they all played OK, yeah!, the location on the storage should be "movies" where the recording go

Back