Fire stick problems.

Carteman

Hi all past month or more been having constant issues with missing channels sound out of sync freezing, my supplier says there’s issues with everyone and has offered me a backup server for extra cost. I’m not paying cheap as it is so just wanna check in with everyone to see if there are issues with everyone?
gets to the point some days just can’t watch anything on it.

Yes there are some problems at the moment most are starting to get around them.
Many people have a backup supplier for these circumstances

Hi all past month or more been having constant issues with missing channels sound out of sync freezing, my supplier says there’s issues with everyone and has offered me a backup server for extra cost. I’m not paying cheap as it is so just wanna check in with everyone to see if there are issues with everyone?
gets to the point some days just can’t watch anything on it.
I suggest you get a backup server but not from the same supplier that is just my opinion

Sound out of sync provider can restart the channels or change source.
As for missing channels you mean some are blocked when epl is on? Alot have providers have figured work rounds and invested heavily to try and get some sort of normality back have you tried with vpn?
As Joe as mentioned I wouldn't get a backup from same provider as you could just be back at square one

Sound out of sync provider can restart the channels or change source.
As for missing channels you mean some are blocked when epl is on? Alot have providers have figured work rounds and invested heavily to try and get some sort of normality back have you tried with vpn?
As Joe as mentioned I wouldn't get a backup from same provider as you could just be back at square one
Running vpn. Like now have no entertainment channels apart from sly1 just seems so hit n miss.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious but you have not mentioned whether you have tried a VPN which might be an option. Also there is advice on the forum re getting your sound back in sync via the firestick settings or changing player.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious but you have not mentioned whether you have tried a VPN which might be an option. Also there is advice on the forum re getting your sound back in sync via the firestick settings or changing player.
Post above my last post he says running vpn lol

Yea running vpn. If I change the sync settings then surely it will put it out on other channels that run in sync?

If he's offering a cheap backup sub then I'd be inclined to take out a short sub of that - he must be reasonably satisfied that server will perform as it should or he wouldn't risk selling it to an already unhappy customer.

If he's offering a cheap backup sub then I'd be inclined to take out a short sub of that - he must be reasonably satisfied that server will perform as it should or he wouldn't risk selling it to an already unhappy customer.
Well yea but pay for a service you kinda expect a service.

there are not many issues with sound sync . A Vpn will cure the problem in most cases. However, check your speed to the device. Make sure family safe settings are turned off. I know with my provider he has 3 ss folders and on saturday only one was working at a time he seemed to be cahangeing things around at the end of evrey game. I just found it easier to watch foottball on one of the many other streams.

If you are still having problems take a test from some where.

unless supplier side try if smarters turn hw on also settings,audio,set it to stereo or dolby off iptv isnt dolby digetal

I don’t see how I can alter voice sync when some channels are fine and others not.
done speed test getting 22.47 ping 16mbps down 9mbps up. Can’t see an issue with that.

WT APP U USING? smarters if u hit ok on full screen u shud see HW press ok on tht n that can help with stream stability + sync , also like i said about audio settings , if its supplier side ur supplier shud beable to fix on the main server

Tbh in your initial post you say the supplier has confirmed it's his end. You ask if it's the same for everyone - the answer is no, it's not.

You just seem to be batting everyone's advice straight back to them and pretty much every suggestion that could be made to resolve your problem has been so I'm really not sure what you're hoping to get from the thread now.

Your provider is having issues. You can:

a) Wait for him to resolve them and live without iptv in the meantime
b) Get an short iptv subscription from an alternative source to watch while he tries to resolve his issues

Back