Firestick audio delay

H1

Hi I’m new techkings and hope I put this thread in the right place. The issue that I am having is that on my 4k max Firestick the audio seems to have a delay on all the apps, IPTV, Netflix, Disney+ etc. I’ve tried lots of things like the av sync tuning, changing the surround sound to PCM and still nothing works. Is there anything I can do to stop these audio issues? Please reply if you know anything I do I really need to solve this.

Hi I’m new techkings and hope I put this thread in the right place. The issue that I am having is that on my 4k max Firestick the audio seems to have a delay on all the apps, IPTV, Netflix, Disney+ etc. I’ve tried lots of things like the av sync tuning, changing the surround sound to PCM and still nothing works. Is there anything I can do to stop these audio issues? Please reply if you know anything I do I really need to solve this.
Hello, have you tried resetting the fire stick back to factory settings?

Yes mate, I think if you have tried many of the other settings a factory reset might be the best thing to try, also have you tried on another TV? That could indicate if it’s the stick or the tele!

Yes mate, I think if you have tried many of the other settings a factory reset might be the best thing to try, also have you tried on another TV? That could indicate if it’s the stick or the tele!
I haven’t tried on any other tele as I’ve got just this one. It has worked in the past the audio but lately just feels like the video is behind and the audio is ahead by like a split second.

I haven’t tried on any other tele as I’ve got just this one. It has worked in the past the audio but lately just feels like the video is behind and the audio is ahead by like a split second.
Reset the device to factory and that should fix all off your issues & before you reset make sure you remember every app login details, YouTube IPTV download app number Netflix etc.

Reactions: H1
Reset the device to factory and that should fix all off your issues & before you reset make sure you remember every app login details, YouTube IPTV download app number Netflix etc.
Yh I already know them all thanks for the help I’ll update you on if it worked out in the end.

Have tried your Firestick in another HDMI port on your TV.
If that fails then reset the stick as mentioned.
Once you have reset your device just install one app at a time and check the audio. Try installing the official apps first and leave your iptv and any third party apps last.

Last edited:
I can relate to that’ do you have the 4k max gen 2’ I also experience out of sync audio delay on some apps I’ve noticed it a lot on itvX and when i used to use stbemu only exo player worked and even that wasn’t 100% all other players audio would go completely out. Never had an issue with the older sticks.

Have tried your Firestick in another HDMI port on your TV.
If that fails then reset the stick as mentioned.
Once you have reset your device just install one app at a time and check the audio. Try installing the official apps first and leave your iptv and any third party apps last.
Haven’t tried this one yet I’ll do this before I factory reset

I can relate to that’ do you have the 4k max gen 2’ I also experience out of sync audio delay on some apps I’ve noticed it a lot on itvX and when i used to use stbemu only exo player worked and even that wasn’t 100% all other players audio would go completely out. Never had an issue with the older sticks.
I think mine is a 4k max 2. It’s a 4k max with 5gb

Back